Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to download Sims3 without Torrenting? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it possible to download Sims3 without Torrenting? [SOLVED] Empty Is it possible to download Sims3 without Torrenting? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2019, 22:01

Hi, my friend wants to play ts3, but he's in Germany and we googled it and apparently germany doesn't like people torrenting stuff :[
So I was wondering if there is an alternate way for him to download it?

If not, I'll download it for him, upload it to my google-drive or mediafire and then he should be able to get it that way, without consequences.
I just wanted to check before I go about that though. =)

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to download Sims3 without Torrenting? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Is it possible to download Sims3 without Torrenting? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 11 Aug 2019, 22:05

Zoe_Alex123 wrote:Hi, my friend wants to play ts3, but he's in Germany and we googled it and apparently germany doesn't like people torrenting stuff :[
So I was wondering if there is an alternate way for him to download it?

If not, I'll download it for him, upload it to my google-drive or mediafire and then he should be able to get it that way, without consequences.
I just wanted to check before I go about that though. =)

You can use this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34984-the-sims-3-v1-67-2-024037-all-dlcs-selectable-21-languages-anadius-repack#

Not an official G4TW release, but still endorsed by us. There seem to be MEGA/MediaFire links, which you might want to check out.

Edit: and no, we generally specialize in torrents only. There are direct download links for recent G4TW Sims 4 releases and "Indie Corner" games, but these are the only cases.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to download Sims3 without Torrenting? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Is it possible to download Sims3 without Torrenting? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2019, 00:21

Ok, thank you very much!  Dedicated to Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 12 Aug 2019, 00:29

Zoe_Alex123 wrote:Ok, thank you very much!  Dedicated to Carlos

In theory there is also the option of using ZLOrigin and downloading the TS3 from there, which is basically like a direct download. Personally though, I do not recommend it, because the (ZL)Origin version of The Sims 3 is on patch version 1.69. Besides potential problems with mods/custom content, there are performance issues too. See this comment:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=567333

But you're fine with other repacks of The Sims 3 that use the 'standard' patch version 1.67, like the anadius pack linked above, Sim Architect, G4TW, etc.

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2019, 01:06

Yeah.
I've never tried ZLOrigin and my friend has never pirated stuff before, so no worries about that. 
Also, is there a direct download for the store worlds?  
Anadius only had the stuff and expansion packs and I could only see Sims 4 stuff on Sim Architect's page.

Dragon Valley is the only one they want I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 12 Aug 2019, 01:17

Zoe_Alex123 wrote:Yeah.
I've never tried ZLOrigin and my friend has never pirated stuff before, so no worries about that. 
Also, is there a direct download for the store worlds?  
Anadius only had the stuff and expansion packs and I could only see Sims 4 stuff on Sim Architect's page.

Dragon Valley is the only one they want I think.

You can grab the TS3 store items from here:
https://games4theworld.org/the-sims-3-store-updates/

Or if you want to support our new adverts (I know these ads are uncomfortable to go through, but we have to help ourselves, just enough to pay for the hosting/ domains/related stuff), there is also a Forum topic here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34210-all-games4theworld-individual-the-sims-3-store-item

The difference between the first website and the Forum topic here is basically, that we do not control the website. It was or maybe still is (I don't know) the website of a rogue ex-Admin. So it is possible that from one day to the next, the website could go down. We have to be prepared for that, hence the topic on our Forum.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2019, 01:22

I'm more than fine with helping you guys with the adverts and thank you again!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 12 Aug 2019, 01:25

Zoe_Alex123 wrote:I'm more than fine with helping you guys with the adverts and thank you again!

Yay!

Cookie from Carlos  All Hail Carlos!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top