Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Moschino Stuff [VERSION 1.54.120.1020] OUT NOW!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Moschino Stuff [VERSION 1.54.120.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 - Moschino Stuff [VERSION 1.54.120.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 14 Aug 2019, 09:47

First topic message reminder :

Beloved users of G4TW!!

We have now come up with a repack for the newest TS4 stufpack "Moschino Stuff", version 1.54.120.1020!! Patch notes can be found here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964171/pc-mac-august-8th-2019-patch-notes-welcome-to-haute-august

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits
Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke  alien

Credits to @anadius for compiling the language strings for this patch version, as always Carlos is tha man farao

Credits to @Freezer Bunny for donating an Origin-based "Moschino Stuff" DLC, and in general allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig

Last but not least credits to those unnamed people (too many to name) who volunteer for seeding these items. Someone's on FIRE!! Red star from Carlos

Requirements

You can apply this thing directly after having installed "Island Living" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or if you got your repack from elsewhere you must have a TS4 game on patch version 1.52.100.1020, before you can apply this item. The download is 5.89GB in filesize, contains all 17 language strings, and a complete "Game"-folder as well.

You can also have applied the previous 1.53 "MEGA update" patch, and still apply this thing. But it's not necessary. This DLC can be applied directly after Island Living/patch 1.52.100.1020.

Due to some misunderstandings: this "Moschino Stuff" release already incorporates the content of the previous 1.53.115.1020 "MEGA-update". Therefore you do not need to download the foregoing MEGA-update separately.

"ISP warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a warning for the following countries is issued.

- America
- Canada
- Australia
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- France
- Germany
- and probably a few others, which at present we cannot name, but may do so in the near future.

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe, ProtonVPN or Perfect Privacy to cover your activities. If that is not an option for you, consider using the direct download link.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly. VPN services are aware of the fact that more and more countries don't allow torrenting, and they want to exploit these trends, by offering P2P-capability only on paid plans.

Even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

Note that the adverts contain a "video". Just mute the browser tab for about 45 seconds, after which it should allow you to bypass that step with the video. The video will be removed after one week from now. So after that one week-period, there is only the portion of "Click on interesting articles", on the advertising service.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck! P.S. I think that this time, initial seeding will be slower, but we'll see.

Download Links

Download list

#mfga
#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 00:53; edited 8 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Moschino Stuff [VERSION 1.54.120.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Moschino Stuff [VERSION 1.54.120.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by grieralexander Thu 15 Aug 2019, 14:41

DutchieGoes wrote:It said checked before downloading, utorrent does that automatically, and i tried both winrar and 7-zip but it won't work. I can't find any working repair software either. Am downloading via direct link but it takes ages. It also says 0% but 2.6gb downloaded so im kinda worried about that one too. Am going to sleep now and see if direct download works tomorrow. More help is welcome.
Sorry that you are having curroption problems with your files. My best answer to you at this point will be to update your Torrent Ap. or reinstalled. Another way is to repair your "corrupted" files:
1. To be able to do this you will need the "corrupted file" you've downloaded.
2. go back to where you downloaded the file from "this forum". Start downloading the file again, for about 2 minutes.
3. Now, stop and close your torrent application. You should have now 2 files a "corrupted" and the one you were recently downloading for 2 minutes, OK.
4. Now replace the file you were downloading for a minute or 2 with the original "corrupted" file.
5. Reopen and start your file download again. The torrent at this point will do a MD5 check on all the files again and find the hashes that are missing, in other words, repairing itself.

Hope this helps and get back to us and let us know if you solved your issue. Good job!

grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Moschino Stuff [VERSION 1.54.120.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Moschino Stuff [VERSION 1.54.120.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2019, 17:15

grieralexander wrote:
nekurakydo wrote:the google drive method keeps telling me error while trying to create a copy. not sure what to do now.
You can not download directly from Google Drive, you need to save the download to your Google drive and then download. Please, read and follow these instructions step by step and let us know:

https://www.games4theworld.club/t33497-how-to-bypass-googledrive-s-too-many-users-have-viewed-or-downloaded-this-file-recently#

that's what I did. it wont let me make a copy so I can download it. I get 'error while trying to make copy'.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 15 Aug 2019, 18:31

nekurakydo wrote:
grieralexander wrote:
nekurakydo wrote:the google drive method keeps telling me error while trying to create a copy. not sure what to do now.
You can not download directly from Google Drive, you need to save the download to your Google drive and then download. Please, read and follow these instructions step by step and let us know:

https://www.games4theworld.club/t33497-how-to-bypass-googledrive-s-too-many-users-have-viewed-or-downloaded-this-file-recently#

that's what I did. it wont let me make a copy so I can download it. I get 'error while trying to make copy'.
Then, there might be an issue with Google, which happens! Let's see if one of the administrators may have a better solution for you. I'm sorry that you are having issues.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Aug 2019, 19:01

nekurakydo wrote:I get 'error while trying to make copy'.

Have you made sure to have enough free space on your GoogleDrive in the first place? If not, delete stuff there so you have at least 6GB of free space before "making a copy". I believe using GooglePhotos also reduces the space on your overall GoogleDrive, so you might want to check on that as well, if you indeed use Photos. If you don't want or can't delete stuff from your Google-account, try creating a fresh one, and try importing the Moschino Stuff to the new account then.

Next, are you doing this in a "private browser tab"? Don't. Try doing this in a normal browser tab only. I think that was mentioned in the guide as well.

You can also try clearing your browser's cache by holding CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE. And in the window that comes up delete cookies and cache. Restart the browser, log into your Google-account, and try again. I personally don't think there is any issue with the GoogleDrive. 

But in the meantime I added a MediaFire download as well. Contrary to what most people think, I don't really feel it's going to alleviate the situation with the GoogleDrive (if there really is any special situation in the first place). But maybe it'll help just enough. Make sure to use JDownloader2 to safely download from MediaFire, as that host is prone to incomplete downloads, I've posted a link to JDownloader2 in the edited announcement, under the MediaFire download.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2019, 19:36

i clicked on the link and it brought me to google drive and was able to download no problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2019, 19:37

the space thing was entirely the issue. I deleted everything from gmail, and then tried, and it let me make the copy and download as it should.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Aug 2019, 19:43

metrice2121 wrote:i clicked on the link and it brought me to google drive and was able to download no problems.

Yay! Carlos is tha man

nekurakydo wrote:the space thing was entirely the issue. I deleted everything from gmail, and then tried, and it let me make the copy and download as it should.

And yessss! Happy B-day! 

I totally forgot about the GMail (though I mentioned at least Google Photos before clown  ), so I will shortly update the guide and embedding this 'new development' there. Have fun!

And something unrelated to the topic at hand, which I thought I'd still bring up here:
https://torrentfreak.com/get-it-right-hopes-high-profile-social-influencers-can-deter-piracy-190815/

They say they are "slowly ceasing" these ISP warning letters in the UK, but I would not trust that too much. I mean, not that news platform. That is OK. But rather, I would still be careful with torrenting through your home internet in the UK.

And the idea of using these idiotic "influencers"... Rolling Eyes  Oh well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2019, 00:12

Wish I could just have the SP...I really don't care for Strangerville or Island Living WhatDidUJustCallMe? yes I'm still at 9% HDD health. Which it hasn't really changed since I was last here. Just trying to severely minimize writing to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2019, 08:39

Hi there. Firstly thank you so much for everyone who involve in the process of making the sims 4 available for download here hehe... I finally register an account after lurking for so many years. Need to say thanks to you guys. Everyone is awesome ^_^ . By the way I can download via google drive by making copies just fine. Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2019, 11:40

Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man!!! Dedicated to Carlos Thank you from Kenya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2019, 11:50

Downloaded, installed and it works  All Hail Carlos! Big thanks to the makers!!! You are SUPER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2019, 19:18

Hey guys, long time lurker first time replier here.
First of all i want to start of by thanking you guys for being so quick with this!!

But everytime i click any of the links it doesnt bring me any further than the linkredirect loading screen.
I tried it with every browser i can think of, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE and even Edge but it just doesnt work for me.
I also tried emptying my cache but it didnt work.

//EDIT

quinnosaurus wrote:Hey guys, long time lurker first time replier here.
First of all i want to start of by thanking you guys for being so quick with this!!

But everytime i click any of the links it doesnt bring me any further than the linkredirect loading screen.
I tried it with every browser i can think of, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE and even Edge but it just doesnt work for me.
Also Flash, Java, Popups and redirects and advertisements are alll allowed in my browsers.

I've updated my computer and my browsers and i have at least 16 gb left in my storage.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 16 Aug 2019, 21:03

//EDIT

Also Flash, Java, Popups and redirects and advertisements are alll allowed in my browsers.

I've updated my computer and my browsers and i have at least 16 gb left in my storage.

Welcome to the Forum @quinnosaurus first of all,

Do you have any browser extensions or add-ons that could possibly interfere? If so, test them by turning them off one-by-one. Do you also have any antivirus software that could interfere? If so, try disabling it temporarily or add exclusions. Can't really say much, still. For most people it seems to work, but for a small number of people it doesn't.

Either way, see also the e-mail I have sent to the address linked to your Forum account here, please.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2019, 23:37

hey guys, firstly thank you for the awesome share of the sims 4 moschino, my problem is , well where to start lol, ok so i have 2 sims living together, but can only click on 1 sim to play, I try to take a photo with the new stuff pack items and there is just 1 big screen, no photo screen like the phone , the only way out is to click on ESC, also inventory wont open sometimes even when i click on I, cant save the game, I have plenty of space in my ssd, my video card drivers are up to day, so it cant be that, can anyone help, and i am so sorry in advance if I put this in the wrong area, cheers Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 17 Aug 2019, 14:14

lisajoy wrote:hey guys, firstly thank you for the awesome share of the sims 4 moschino, my problem is , well where to start lol, ok so i have 2 sims living together, but can only click on 1 sim to play, I try to take a photo with the new stuff pack items and there is just 1 big screen, no photo screen like the phone , the only way out is to click on ESC, also inventory wont open sometimes even when i click on I, cant save the game, I have plenty of space in my ssd, my video card drivers are up to day, so it cant be that, can anyone help, and i am so sorry in advance if I put this in the wrong area, cheers Lisa
More than likely this will get move to the Game help section for Sims 4 of the Forum. I have not played with the new Fashion stuff yet, but everything I've tested so far has worked. However, if saving the game is an issue; that alerted me of the bug that has resurfaced that deals with the Holidays. There is a Holiday, stuck on the Holiday calendar and you need to disable it. Disable the Holidays and try saving the game again. Also take a look and make sure all of your mods are up to date and if you are using a Camera mod, also make sure you disable it. Let us know, how it goes Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Aug 2019, 19:06

Will start with some other un-addressed comments:

Shane wrote:Clear as always, thank you so much for this! I love you
I'm going to get the file right now from the direct link. (Shout-out to other French fellows o/)

@Shane, I always thought among European nations, they (I mean France) are rather critical about "American trends"? But guess that American corporations also have a foothold there now...

kurec wrote:Is there somebody from Japan? How is torrenting there going?

@kurec, we rarely get visitors from countries like Japan, or South Korea, Taiwan, etc. If there's people from Asia they're usually from The Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia or Singapore. Someone from Malaysia once told me he got a warning letter in Malaysia, not sure if that is really true though...

TCA wrote:Wish I could just have the SP...I really don't care for Strangerville or Island Living WhatDidUJustCallMe? yes I'm still at 9% HDD health. Which it hasn't really changed since I was last here. Just trying to severely minimize writing to it.

@TCA, you can grab anadius's items here, and download just the 1.54 patch + Moschino Stuff:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-v1-54-120-1020-all-dlcs-selectable-17-languages-anadius-repack-download-only-what-you-need

Sorry to hear that you're (still) suffering from hardware issues man, but I see you have been a member here for quite a bit now. And we have maintained that peculiar download format in TS4 since the beginning. However, anadius's items should help you. Besides, I would not recommend using that computer/harddrive at all, if possible.

ayumi_afny90 wrote:Hi there. Firstly thank you so much for everyone who involve in the process of making the sims 4 available for download here hehe... I finally register an account after lurking for so many years. Need to say thanks to you guys. Everyone is awesome ^_^ . By the way I can download via google drive by making copies just fine. Thanks again.

Welcome to the Forum @ayumi_afny90, and YOU are awesome (too)!  Red star from Carlos

chimpmunk wrote:Carlos is tha man Carlos is tha man!!! Dedicated to Carlos Thank you from Kenya

Welcome to the Forum @chimpmunk, and glad to hear that you like the download! Feel free to get in touch with us whenever you need any further help (with anything that we can help)!

Kittekassitar wrote:(...) You are SUPER!

@Kittekassitar no, YOU are super! Gold star from ~Ann~ Someone's on FIRE!!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2019, 19:27

@TCA, you can grab anadius's items here, and download just the 1.54 patch + Moschino Stuff:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-v1-54-120-1020-all-dlcs-selectable-17-languages-anadius-repack-download-only-what-you-need

Sorry to hear that you're (still) suffering from hardware issues man, but I see you have been a member here for quite a bit now. And we have maintained that peculiar download format in TS4 since the beginning. However, anadius's items should help you. Besides, I would not recommend using that computer/harddrive at all, if possible.
I ended up installing the others. I don't play it much about an hr or so then shut everything down. Right now I'm wating for a thumb drive to come in the mail, to back something up and my current isn't big enough. I took it apart and cleaned up the fan etc ass a result when I was still at home and my moms cigs... No shit, Sherlock.'m gonna try and replace the drive next spring-fall since most of the stuff I'm paying on will be paid off.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 19 Aug 2019, 01:22

I know I'm saying these things a million times and more here, but just in case there were still people who underestimate certain risks of using home internet connections (not just in the context of torrenting stuff):
https://whatismyipaddress.com/find-me

Edit: that aside, the direct download links are still "holding"!

Happy B-day!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2019, 06:38

Ayeee you're not kidding about following the **** directions. 
I thought I didn't have an anti-virus so no worries but my Windows Firewall was preventing my add-on stuff packs, and presumably expansions, from installing.

I've been reinstalling the game with the entire all-in-one every damn expansion and stuff pack. Not this time!

Thank you The Sim Architect. I'll be sure to click all your ad links on accident for the rest of my life.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Moschino Stuff [VERSION 1.54.120.1020] OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty game stopped working

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2019, 10:15

After installing this I cant play the game anymore. I will get to cas and the towns but it doesn't open the actual game. Does anyone know whhy this might be happening?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 21 Aug 2019, 18:29

irems wrote:After installing this I cant play the game anymore. I will get to cas and the towns but it doesn't open the actual game. Does anyone know whhy this might be happening?
OK, let me clarify here, before anyone can help. If you get into CAS and Worlds, your game actually opens, so I assume Sims 4 loads and is working; I'm also assiming that what you mean is that you can not load a game? A saved game? Or a game after you move a new Sims in? Please, tyry to give us details of what is happening before I or anyone else can help you further. Thanks!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 21 Aug 2019, 23:10

lysistrata wrote:I've been reinstalling the game with the entire all-in-one every damn expansion and stuff pack. Not this time! (...)

...which would not have been necessary to do, had you asked (us) about that particular aspect earlier. The intended scenario of using any all-in-one version is that you download/install it only once, and afterwards apply incremental updates, such as the DLC releases from G4TW. Or other smaller repacks from different repackers. Some people seem to think they have to re-download 30+ GB every time there is a new micro-DLC for this "life simulation PC game", which is not true at all. I don't know what Sim Architect wrote on his website, as it seems to have been changed a bit since I last looked at it. But again, it is simply not necessary at all to re-download all-in-ones over and over again.

There has also been some discussion between me and Admin ~Ann~ about that website from Sim Architect, and we are looking into things. I'm pretty sure your comment about Sim Architect's ads was meant sarcastically, but on the off-chance it wasn't, feel free to correct me. 

Either way, for the moment we recommend using anadius' solution if people need an actual "all-in-one solution". See also the updated bold green notice at the beginning of the TS4 Must-Read announcement:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Edit: since everything appears to have been said already, I will close this announcement now. Everybody with unresolved concerns, feel free to open a new topic under "The Sims 4 Support", or search existing discussions for solutions.

See you "next time" again, which will be around mid-September I guess!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top