Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office Toolkit 2.6.4 help (MS Office 2013 Professional Plus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Office Toolkit 2.6.4 help (MS Office 2013 Professional Plus) Empty Office Toolkit 2.6.4 help (MS Office 2013 Professional Plus)

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2019, 16:06

1. So, first I dled the torrent of MS Office 2013 Professional Plus in (https://games4theworld.org/downloads/), it comes with Office Toolkit 2.5 and then I installed it as instructed - windows defender is deactivated and all that.

2. Obviously Toolkit 2.5 didn't work in activating MS Office, so I dled Toolkit 2.6.4 after scouring the forum and got a link from reading one of the threads, it's a MEGA link from The_gh0stm4n.

3. I clicked on Activation tab -> AutoKMS, Install (it's a success) -> Activate
and this is what happens:

Installed product key detected - attempting to activate the following product:
Name: Office 15, OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client edition
Description: Office 15, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel
Family: OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client
SKU ID: b322da9c-a2e2-4058-9e4e-f59a6970bd69
Last 5 characters of installed product key: GVGXT
ERROR CODE: 0xC004F074
ERROR TEXT: The Software Licensing Service reported that the product could not be activated. No Key Management Service (KMS) could be contacted. Please see the Application Event Log for additional information.

4. After scouring the forum again for some sort of solution and not being able to find one, I decided to post this because I am a college student that badly needs Office. SUPER BADLY. It runs okay tho, excel is great! Just not when it's asking me to do something, like activate the product cuz I can't. It's not an issue with windows defender either cuz defender isn't on - so wth, what's up? What's wrong?

Another thread said to rearm, and I did: I tried to Uninstall AutoKMS, and Rearm, this is what it said:

Installed license detected - attempting to rearm the following product:
ERROR CODE: 0xC004D307
ERROR TEXT: The security processor reported that the maximum allowed number of re-arms has been exceeded.  You must re-install the OS before trying to re-arm again.

5. Install (success installation again), but Activate fails still. So now what? If Rearm and Activation keeps failing, what am I doing wrong? Please help. I don't know what else to do.

Back to top Go down

Office Toolkit 2.6.4 help (MS Office 2013 Professional Plus) Empty Re: Office Toolkit 2.6.4 help (MS Office 2013 Professional Plus)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 27 Aug 2019, 17:12

OK, are you sure Windows Defender is turned off? Check again.
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

The next thing is, do you have any other antivirus software that could interfere with this issue? Check your computer carefully for installed items, I once wrote this here, but this article deals with antivirus issues only. The error code is the same as yours, though maybe there is a chance your issue is caused by something else. But check your computer, as said.

There is also a chance that newer Windows updates are simply blocking this type of activation now...in which case you could try Office 2007 (also available from G4TW). If you don't need a specific type of Windows, the 2007 one is also nice. Used it myself back in the days. It's really just "install and go".

Can't really say much else for the moment, but keep us posted!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Office Toolkit 2.6.4 help (MS Office 2013 Professional Plus) Empty Re: Office Toolkit 2.6.4 help (MS Office 2013 Professional Plus)

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2019, 05:28

The_gh0stm4n wrote:OK, are you sure Windows Defender is turned off? Check again.
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

The next thing is, do you have any other antivirus software that could interfere with this issue? Check your computer carefully for installed items, I once wrote this here, but this article deals with antivirus issues only. The error code is the same as yours, though maybe there is a chance your issue is caused by something else. But check your computer, as said.

There is also a chance that newer Windows updates are simply blocking this type of activation now...in which case you could try Office 2007 (also available from G4TW). If you don't need a specific type of Windows, the 2007 one is also nice. Used it myself back in the days. It's really just "install and go".

Can't really say much else for the moment, but keep us posted!

I tried the regedit trick, didn't work

ERROR TEXT: The Software Licensing Service reported that the product could not be activated. No Key Management Service (KMS) could be contacted. Please see the Application Event Log for additional information.

And I see what you mean about Office 2007, I'll go have at it and get back to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 09 Sep 2019, 16:17

59RelainnE95 wrote:(...)

And I see what you mean about Office 2007, I'll go have at it and get back to you.

Please do, but you should still try figuring out what caused your original issue in the first place. Maybe some sneaky antivirus program found its way onto your system? Ever noticed for example how freeware programs have multiple windows, and if people click through the windows too quickly they won't notice "additional offers" being installed on their systems (toolbars, free antivirus, other bloatware, etc.).

You would be surprised how widespread the issue is, with people clicking through these installers very quickly, and thereby overlooking the crapware being installed without their knowledge.

Good luck either way! Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2019, 16:21

---

I don't know what to do anymoreee
I am trying to figure out why 2013 pro plus wont install
my other laptop has a licensed office 2010 but it won't wok on this one that im using
im gonna go crazy because that laptop with the 2010 office is being used by my nieces and nephews for their school work, while im here tryna do my thesis without office, im gonna die
anyways, i deactivated defender through the regedit trick- and yes, it did deactivate,
but why wont office toolkit 2.6.4 activate office?
im gona cry

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Sep 2019, 20:20

59RelainnE95 wrote:I don't know what to do anymoreee
I am trying to figure out why 2013 pro plus wont install
my other laptop has a licensed office 2010 but it won't wok on this one that im using
im gonna go crazy because that laptop with the 2010 office is being used by my nieces and nephews for their school work, while im here tryna do my thesis without office, im gonna die
anyways, i deactivated defender through the regedit trick- and yes, it did deactivate,
but why wont office toolkit 2.6.4 activate office?
im gona cry

Most likely because you have some other type of antivirus software installed on your system, and which keeps interfering.

All I can offer is that when you happen to be online at the same time as me, then please join the Forum's chatbox at the top of the Forum's main page. We'll then try and sort this out through TeamViewer.

//EDIT

Why are you not trying to use the Office 2007? Do you absolutely need a 'newer' version of Office?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2020, 23:33

I have run into an issue as well.  the process is hanging at 

Installing AutoKMS.
Created C:\WINDOWS\AutoKMS\AutoKMS.exe
Created AutoKMS Scheduled Task
AutoKMS was succesfully installed.
----------------------------------------

Should it not continue on and activate?  Am I supposed to click activate at this point.  Last time I did I believe I got a similar error as the chap above

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2020, 23:45

decipher wrote:I have run into an issue as well.  the process is hanging at 

Installing AutoKMS.
Created C:\WINDOWS\AutoKMS\AutoKMS.exe
Created AutoKMS Scheduled Task
AutoKMS was succesfully installed.

Should it not continue on and activate?  Am I supposed to click activate at this point.  Last time I did I believe I got a similar error as the chap above

After I click activate, i get the following:
---Processing--------------------------

yet, when i open an Office app, still not activated.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Feb 2020, 01:25

Hello @decipher and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

Incidentally, I activated my Office 2019 a while back (with Ratiborus's activator, not sure if the MS toolkit even works nowadays), but it got deleted after a while. And I mean literally: I had to re-install the cracked Office 2019. But no big deal, I did so and re-used the activator.

I wonder if Microsoft meanwhile are going harder against these copies. 

I'm not sharp on the details anymore with regards to the MS toolkit, but look for an option that says "Rearm", and then try the activation again. You can also try using the "Uninstall AutoKMS" function, then re-install the AutoKMS, and finally try re-activating again. Otherwise feel free to google around for Ratiborus's activator.

Sorry I can't give a more specific or better solution here. I myself am using Ratiborus's tool, and it worked for me, although it's ... well, let's say it's less user-friendly than the MS toolkit.

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Feb 2020, 17:10

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello @decipher and welcome to the G4TW Forums,

Incidentally, I activated my Office 2019 a while back (with Ratiborus's activator, not sure if the MS toolkit even works nowadays), but it got deleted after a while. And I mean literally: I had to re-install the cracked Office 2019. But no big deal, I did so and re-used the activator.

I wonder if Microsoft meanwhile are going harder against these copies. 

I'm not sharp on the details anymore with regards to the MS toolkit, but look for an option that says "Rearm", and then try the activation again. You can also try using the "Uninstall AutoKMS" function, then re-install the AutoKMS, and finally try re-activating again. Otherwise feel free to google around for Ratiborus's activator.

Sorry I can't give a more specific or better solution here. I myself am using Ratiborus's tool, and it worked for me, although it's ... well, let's say it's less user-friendly than the MS toolkit.

Good luck!
thank you sir for the quick response.  I was unable to ever make it work.  I ended up (after reading you prior statements) finding and installing an enterprise office 2007.  That should do what i needed it to.  Perhaps MS patched something that broke the autoKMS, unclear.  Oh well, perhaps i will dig into it again in the future.  Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top