Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!] Empty The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 19 Sep 2019, 20:49

This patch below (version 1.55.108.1020) has meanwhile become obsolete - grab this newer patch instead! Also note that we've deleted the direct download link for the 1.55.108.1020 download, below.

Attentionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody in formation!1111111

We are now coming up with a repack for the newest TS4 follow-up patch, version 1.55.108.1020!! Patch notes can be found here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/966595/september-17th-2019-patch-notes

This is an "emergency patch" released by EA on short notice to fix some game-breaking annoyances, such as CAS crashes when working on spellcasters. Among other smaller fixes.

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits
Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke  alien king

Credits to @anadius for compiling the language strings for this patch/DLC version, as has been the case for quite some time now! Carlos is tha man farao Hail King Tea!

Credits to @Freezer Bunny for allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig  queen

Last but not least credits to those unnamed people (too many to name) who volunteer for seeding these items.  Someone's on FIRE!! Red star from Carlos  Avocado

Requirements

You can apply this thing directly after having installed "Realm of Magic" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or if you got your repack from elsewhere you must have a TS4 game on patch version 1.55.105.1020, before you can apply this item. The download is about1.54GB in filesize, contains all 17 language strings, and a complete "Game"-folder as well.

"ISP warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a warning for the following countries is issued.

- America
- Canada
- Australia
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- France
- Germany
- and probably a few other Western satellite states (Italy and Spain seem "on the ball" lately)

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe or ProtonVPN to cover your activities. If that is not an option for you, consider using the direct download link.

And note that these services are just recommendations. There's many more decent VPN services out there. As long as the basics of the VPN provider are present (privacy-friendly jurisdiction/location of servers, DNS leak protection, killswitch), you're good with any VPN service that supports torrenting.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly. VPN services are aware of the fact that more and more countries don't allow torrenting, and they want to exploit these trends, by offering P2P-capability only on paid plans.

Even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

Note that the adverts contain a "video". Just mute the browser tab for about 45 seconds, after which it should allow you to bypass that step with the video. The video will be removed after one week from now. So after that one week-period, there is only the portion of "Click on interesting articles", on the advertising service.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck! P.S. I think that this time, initial seeding will be slower, but we'll see.

Download Links

Arrow  Magnet link

(self-explanatory I hope, but if you suffer from 'ISP surveillance' then you should only torrent this thing through a good VPN service. Examples are NordVPN, Windscribe, VPN.ac or ProtonVPN. Alternatively, use one of the two direct download options, below. We also recommend using torrent clients such as qBittorrent, Tixati, Transmission or Deluge for download. We do not recommend using Vuze or uTorrent!)

Arrow  Language Strings

(for people who downloaded a different repack in the meantime; it will give you all 17 language versions of the game)

Arrow  "Game"-folder

(the people who have downloaded the full patch & DLC from ZLOrigin already, can use this "Game-folder" to bypass the ZClient log-in)

Now go!!!!

#mfga
#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 23:00; edited 7 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!] Empty Re: The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!]

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2019, 03:06

The video you are supposed to watch is having errors...I tried waiting and muting the video...but no avail...guess I have to wait a week then..

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!] Empty Re: The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!]

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2019, 11:30

I am having the same problem. The video doesn't work.

//EDIT

Never mind. My VPN was blocking the video.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!] Empty Help me please :)

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2019, 17:49

The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!] Glimme10
Hello anyone able to help me, ive downloaded the new patch update (sep 2019) with Realm of magic. Everytime i go to travel/move to glimmerbrook the screen goes white but this doesnt happen on any other worlds just glimmerbrook, so i can be a spellcaster but i cant go to glimmerbrook or the magic realm. ive attached a screenshot above. ive tried everything, i literally dont know whats wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 20 Sep 2019, 17:58

Danimjg wrote:The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!] Glimme10
Hello anyone able to help me, ive downloaded the new patch update (sep 2019) with Realm of magic. Everytime i go to travel/move to glimmerbrook the screen goes white but this doesnt happen on any other worlds just glimmerbrook, so i can be a spellcaster but i cant go to glimmerbrook or the magic realm. ive attached a screenshot above. ive tried everything, i literally dont know whats wrong.
OK, I've reserach the EA bug report data base for this one, since I recall it happening in the past and now is here again. I will answer your post next.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 20 Sep 2019, 18:11

@Danimjg Your game some how got corrupted, so bear with me and follow every step to see if we can solve your problem.
First back up your sims 4 MY game folder, this is the one where mods, tray files and saves are at. Place it somewhere on your desk top. Now, start a new game and it will generate a new My game folder. Make a sim and try to send it to Glimmer brook and see if you still have this problem or not. If you still have a problem go to step 2, if the problem was solved, there is either a corrupted save or outdated mod, so reinstall them in batches and test until you are able to replicate the problem again. Your corruption is in that last batch, so search for it and test again. Second step, if you are still having a problem after removing Your My games folder, then go for the second which will use The sims Architect Validator to check the integrity of your game: https://thesimarchitect.com/the-sims-4-validator/        Follow his instructions and then get back to us, if you are still having problems. I hope this helps!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2019, 19:54

Omg thank you, thank you, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Sep 2019, 21:33

mayweather2019 wrote:The video you are supposed to watch is having errors...I tried waiting and muting the video...but no avail...guess I have to wait a week then..

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @mayweather2019 and sorry to hear about your difficulties,

I was going to suggest you try using a VPN and NOT connect to an American or British server, but I suspect you are already using a VPN. I've asked ~Ann~ (again) for details on the issue, but no word from the advertising company as of now.

If you like, help us maybe pinpointing a possible solution, because most comments from people about these issues are inconclusive. Some say they only needed to change browsers, others say it was something in their VPN, etc.

Which browser(s) have you tried using? What about browser add-ons/plugins? What is the VPN you are using, if you do?

If you do use a VPN, please try connecting to a country in Europe like The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, etc.

If you're very unlucky, we also have to take into account that your (American?) ISP somehow hard-locked this adblock within your modem or router, and it cannot be changed. But that's a radical proposition, I admit. But let's see.

Quietriver wrote:I am having the same problem. The video doesn't work.

//EDIT

Never mind. My VPN was blocking the video.

Welcome to the G4TW Forums as well @Quietriver!

Which VPN are you using, if I'm allowed to ask? Very Happy

Shane wrote:Omg thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you too! alien
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2019, 00:18

I am using Google Chrome browser, and NordVPN.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Sep 2019, 00:25

mayweather2019 wrote:I am using Google Chrome browser, and NordVPN.

At this point you could try a number of things, like trying to pass through the ads without NordVPN active.

If you intend to use the magnet link, then copy the magnet link somewhere. Or, once you get to the mgnet.me site, wait a little, turn on NordVPN, and then click on the magnet link.

Bit far-fetched, but we've had a number of reports now that (some) VPN services seem to "doing something" with these ads. No doubt, they are certainly well-meaning. But still.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2019, 00:30

Once I turned off my VPN until I got through the video, then the video played.  I will definitely try using a european country.  I turned my VPN back on once the video ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Sep 2019, 00:33

mayweather2019 wrote:Once I turned off my VPN until I got through the video, then the video played.  I will definitely try using a european country.  I turned my VPN back on once the video ended.

Aaaahhhh! Looks like we seem to be getting one step closer to these riddles about the ads! Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback! Very Happy  Have fun with the patch, and feel free to get in touch with us again, if you need any more Support!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2019, 10:43

My game has been crashing since I downloded the anadus repack after this new update. Can someone please tell me what might be the issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 21 Sep 2019, 15:46

EmilyShurley wrote:My game has been crashing since I downloded the anadus repack after this new update. Can someone please tell me what might be the issue?
Most crashes occur due to mistakes while updating. First off, please move your My game folder, where all mods are to your desktop and rename it to whatever you like: ex: Sims4bkup  Then try to start the game again. If it does not crash, there is something in your mods or My game folder that is making it crash. If, this is not your case, please run The Sims 4 Validator, follow the instructions on how to run it ans submit the outcome, that way someone can help you in case your game has gotten corrupted. Here is the link to the validator: https://www.games4theworld.club/t33486-the-sims-4-validator#  Please get back to us and let us know.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Sep 2019, 19:52

By the way, I got an update from Admin ~Ann~ regarding these issues with the "endless loading screens" or "errors with the video on the Linkvertise". According to statistics, it appears to affect only a 1-2% minority of users, so contrary to my initial suspicions it's unlikely this is a systematic block by (American) Internet Providers. Nonetheless we'll try helping you if issues do occur.

- if you are perma-connected to a VPN service, turn it off for the duration of bypassing the Linkvertise. And before you actually start the download, turn it back on. NordVPN seems to be one "culprit" in that regard, and I believe the paid plan of Windscribe also has some ad-blocking functionality.

- then there are the usual-fixes mentioned in the adverts-information, in case you haven't read them yet, under section IV.

Hope this will help some of you!

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 "Realm of Magic Hotfix" OUT NOW!! [VERSION 1.55.108.1020 - OBSOLETE!!] Empty Not getting the icons in game

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2019, 22:36

So, I have everything installed, but while in the realm of magic (after going through the portal), I'm not getting any character info buttons on the bottom left. I tried screen capping, but even with my "Show UI" button clicked, it wasn't showing me the UI.... But here's my decoder. 

report:

//EDIT

nvm, So I just didn't have all my mods updated x.x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 22 Sep 2019, 20:39

KpCarnright wrote:I'm not getting any character info buttons on the bottom left.

(...)

UI extensions mod? Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Sep 2019, 03:08

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
KpCarnright wrote:I'm not getting any character info buttons on the bottom left.

(...)

Tbh, I'm not sure which one SPECIFICALLY did it, but I updated em all and it's working fine.

Well, it's got its usual little ticks, but nothing major like that lol

<3 forever loving you guys for these. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Mon 23 Sep 2019, 17:48

KpCarnright wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:

(...)

Tbh, I'm not sure which one SPECIFICALLY did it, but I updated em all and it's working fine.

Well, it's got its usual little ticks, but nothing major like that lol

<3 forever loving you guys for these. <3
Usually, any Mod that will change how the UI works would do it. That's the reason that I'm always repeating take all the mods out, test the game and update the mods, if you do not get any errors with the Vanilla game is definitely a mod. Also any mod that deals with idle animations in game that has not been updated can crash your game. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Sep 2019, 20:50

grieralexander wrote:
Usually, any Mod that will change how the UI works would do it. That's the reason that I'm always repeating take all the mods out, test the game and update the mods, if you do not get any errors with the Vanilla game is definitely a mod. Also any mod that deals with idle animations in game that has not been updated can crash your game. Good job!

Must be tricky to keep up, when every 5-6 weeks, or less, there is a micro-DLC or some other hotfix for this "PC life simulation game". Surely using mods can bring additional features to the game. Then again, like a wise person once said:

Wise person wrote:You can't have advantages, without disadvantages.

Everybody is welcome. Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Sep 2019, 22:55

Sorry to post this here, but i cant post this question anywhere and maybe its a common issue for others after downloading the last 3 updates (moschino, Realm of Magic and this Hotfix)

I opened the game for the first time after installing the last 3 updates and suddenly some of my doors arent able to be placed while building anymore. i get the 'script failure erro' thing. I red that it has something to do with mods not being up to date, but this is not really possible as I just updated them all incl. the latest version of MCCC. Anyone here who knows more about this? I would so like to play Smile

And thanksssss for these fast updates btw! You guys are great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2019, 00:53

I can't msg anyone because of a post limit. I'm usually pretty saavy with this stuff but I'm stuck with patch questions.  Who do I turn to??? Help? Please.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Sep 2019, 00:58

emeeks7870 wrote:I can't msg anyone because of a post limit. I'm usually pretty saavy with this stuff but I'm stuck with patch questions. Who do I turn to??? Help? Please.

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums first of all @emeeks7870,

You can post directly in this thread here (as long as it has not been closed), or alternatively open a new thread in the following Forum section here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/f43-the-sims-4-support-windows-pc

Fursims wrote:Sorry to post this here, but i cant post this question anywhere and maybe its a common issue for others after downloading the last 3 updates (moschino, Realm of Magic and this Hotfix)

I opened the game for the first time after installing the last 3 updates and suddenly some of my doors arent able to be placed while building anymore. i get the 'script failure erro' thing. I red that it has something to do with mods not being up to date, but this is not really possible as I just updated them all incl. the latest version of MCCC. Anyone here who knows more about this? I would so like to play Smile

And thanksssss for these fast updates btw! You guys are great!

Hello @Fursims,

You're most welcome! And about your issue, try clearing your caches; see for example this external post here:
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cachebackup.php
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Sep 2019, 01:07

Thank you Ghost. I'm at patch 1.52.100.1020, although I downloaded Island from here.  The newest game has patch 1.55.something.  What do I need to download to get me up to the latest patch to get the Magic edition release?
Thanks so much for your quick reply!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Sep 2019, 01:14

emeeks7870 wrote:Thank you Ghost. I'm at patch 1.52.100.1020, although I downloaded Island from here.  The newest game has patch 1.55.something.  What do I need to download to get me up to the latest patch to get the Magic edition release?
Thanks so much for your quick reply!

At first download/install Moschino Stuff:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35356-the-sims-4-moschino-stuff-version-1-54-120-1020-out-now

Then Realm of Magic:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35442-the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-out-now-version-1-55-105-1020

And finally that hotfix, "if you like". I'm deliberately wording it that way, because the issue that this hotfix is supposed to patch seems to be a rather obscure glitch, and I also think that EA will release another hotfix soon. If that happens, we will integrate the current hotfix, into the new one, so people won't have to download 2 of these...

So yes, in short, Moschino Stuff and then Realm of Magic. The hotfix is optional, I would say. But that's up to you in the end.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top