Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERROR DURING STARTUP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ERROR DURING STARTUP. Empty ERROR DURING STARTUP.

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2019, 15:05

im having problem downloading the game in my gaming laptop cus my main disk have small space and i want it all to download in my other disk which have larger space. And it seems like the DLCs and the base game are having error when i do so.. can you help me how to do it, as it is not stated in the instructions.

idk if this is the correct place to comment if not, i would like to know where to post my concern. thank you ver much

I forgot that I'm referring to THE SIMS 3.

Back to top Go down

ERROR DURING STARTUP. Empty Re: ERROR DURING STARTUP.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 03 Nov 2019, 19:48

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @roymagargar,

Try doing the steps #2, #3, #4 and #5 here first:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#

Then try the game again. If it is your very first time installing the game, then there is a decent chance this will already do the trick for you.

But post back in this thread if there are other issues. Good luck for now! Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top