Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Crashes Since Uni update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Crashes Since Uni update - Page 2 Empty Sims Crashes Since Uni update

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2019, 21:42

First topic message reminder :

i have DL'ed ur Uni update and now my game crashes as soon as it loads up, I get the first "THE SIMS" screen then it goes the the loading screen u c when moving between places n such and then it crashes.

please can i gets some assistance XD

Star~~ Hail King Tea!

ALL HALE ADMIN
All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Sims Crashes Since Uni update - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims Crashes Since Uni update

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Nov 2019, 21:50

EyebrowPrincess wrote:One little question, do i need to delete the game folder before i install this patch?

It's not a 100% necessity; I just put this in our installation guides for increased safety and for new users. If you deleted the Game-folder in the past already, then you should not have to do it again. So you can just copy-paste the new updates, on top of it.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Nov 2019, 22:38

IT'S WORKING OMG!! Thank you so much guys! Q3Q I'm super happy that it's finally working wuhuuu! I can't express how greatful i'm but belive me I couldn't be happier rnow! Thanks again for helping me out!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Nov 2019, 22:59

EyebrowPrincess wrote:IT'S WORKING OMG!! Thank you so much guys! Q3Q I'm super happy that it's finally working wuhuuu! I can't express how greatful i'm but belive me I couldn't be happier rnow! Thanks again for helping me out!

Woot! Let's hope it can help others too, now!

Happy B-day! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2019, 23:08

I updated and my game still isn't working Sad, I had it working for a while then I updated my game and my mods now it's broken again

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 13 Dec 2019, 00:58

animeker wrote:I updated and my game still isn't working Sad, I had it working for a while then I updated my game and my mods now it's broken again
It is not only mods, but also cc that has over 195 bones asignments, also breaks the game. Try playing without any CC or mods and see if it still gives you trouble. Get back to us, to be able to help you further.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Dec 2019, 02:40

grieralexander wrote:
animeker wrote:I updated and my game still isn't working Sad, I had it working for a while then I updated my game and my mods now it's broken again
It is not only mods, but also cc that has over 195 bones asignments, also breaks the game. Try playing without any CC or mods and see if it still gives you trouble. Get back to us, to be able to help you further.
Yeah I know it's my mods folder, but everything is up to date. Before the update, I just tried putting in CC 5 at time and running the game and it didn't matter which CC I had if I went over 25 CC it will start not to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 13 Dec 2019, 13:50

It should not be like that I have 49GB of Mods and it works Facepalm , well, mostly! Yesterday I spent about 2 hours on a built and I even moved my household in and saved the game; when I tried to load that same save to finish decor, etc., it gave me an error :$ . So, I had to start searching which piece of CC was causing the problem, since the last exception was pointing towards doors, but they were not it. Sometimes is something that you can't even imagine, like a rug! I tested the sims on another lot, they were fine. Neddless to say, after over an hour of hide and seek I deleted the save and started on a new lot. I still have not found which piece of CC caused the problem. Even though I'm still encountering problems, as you can see, I've eliminated most of the problems. @animeker try this: Get S4 Studio, if you don't already have it. Do not even try the batch fix to fix the showers, because it only helps for them not to crash your game, but the tuning is still messed up, so get rid of all your CC showers. Open the S4Studio and press Ctrl + Shft + C to bring up a cheat console pop-up in that cheat console type: Slot195   Wait until another pop-up window shows up populated with all CC that has over 195 bone assignment, copy the list into note pad or word, since you will need to get rid of all the CC that is listed there. Also get rid of all CC book shelves and wall shelves, since they are also bugged and need updating. 
Well, I hope this helps you a little more. I tip my fedora. Any further questions, feel free to ask
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Dec 2019, 01:00

animeker wrote:
Yeah I know it's my mods folder, but everything is up to date. Before the update, I just tried putting in CC 5 at time and running the game and it didn't matter which CC I had if I went over 25 CC it will start not to work.

I mean at this point it's going to boil down to whether you want to invest the time and effort into testing combinations of mods/CC, to see whether the game crashes. And even so, it's almost certain you will have to "sacrifice" some mods/CC in the end.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top