Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error 403.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error 403. Empty Error 403.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2019, 11:10

hello~ I tip my fedora. a new member here. 

so,,,,
i get http error 403 twice when i donload sims4 uni life.. bit saddening because it happened at 82% to completion and then at 20%

was it due to my neglectt for not copy it to my drive?

but then even after i did it, the error still there.

been using my uni wifii and slowww as snaill

please, i need explanation as this never occurred before  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Error 403. Empty Re: Error 403.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Dec 2019, 00:07

Aban wrote:hello~ I tip my fedora. a new member here. 

so,,,,
i get http error 403 twice when i donload sims4 uni life.. bit saddening because it happened at 82% to completion and then at 20%

was it due to my neglectt for not copy it to my drive?

but then even after i did it, the error still there.

been using my uni wifii and slowww as snaill

please, i need explanation as this never occurred before  Why God.

Welcome to the G4TW Forums @Aban and sorry for the belated reply,

I am ill, and still need to get back to a few other comments here, but haven't managed to do so yet. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

About your question, you are probably talking about the GoogleDrive download? Are you sure you have properly imported the download to your own GoogleDrive? Are you also sure that you used the option "make a copy", on your GoogleDrive? If not, please read again this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33497-how-to-bypass-googledrive-s-too-many-users-have-viewed-or-downloaded-this-file-recently

If you did that already, maybe GoogleDrive has a temporary problem. I can't really suggest more at this point. If you have the download imported to your own GoogleDrive, you can try downloading it later again.

But - and this goes for anybody reading this - if at all possible, I would always recommend using VPN + downloading the torrent versions of our downloads.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Dec 2019, 02:53

hey thanks.

well, I'm confident I did everything correctly. just that maybe there is something wrong somewhere, maybe my dorm wifi I do not know it it related or not.

downloads keep on failing with same error. at first it will show connection error then that 403.

at this time really wish i can afford vpn lol.

whatever it is, appreciate your help  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Dec 2019, 01:02

Aban wrote:hey thanks.

well, I'm confident I did everything correctly. just that maybe there is something wrong somewhere, maybe my dorm wifi I do not know it it related or not.

downloads keep on failing with same error. at first it will show connection error then that 403.

at this time really wish i can afford vpn lol.

whatever it is, appreciate your help  Laughing

I also suspect it could have to do with your dorm's internet. You could try downloading again from a different internet connection. Or maybe you have a relative or close friend who can help you out.

I'm sorry we can't do more at this point. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top