Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download to use: Seasons. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Download to use: Seasons. [SOLVED] Empty Download to use: Seasons. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2019, 21:06

Hi! So, I've got all of the sims 4 stuff downloaded, including university. Everything works fine, my game loads, however, I don't have seasons? What do I need to do to get my game back up to speed? Do i have to follow all the instructions and redownload starting at seasons or can I just implant a few files? Thanks. Pic to show exactly what I'm talking about.

Download to use: Seasons. [SOLVED] XyAwfwh

Back to top Go down

Download to use: Seasons. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Download to use: Seasons. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Dec 2019, 22:31

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @Oreosalad,

First of all make sure that you have sufficient filespace on the hard-drive where your TS4 installation is located; I've heard people speculating that these "suddenly missing" DLCs can be caused by too little available filespace. But yes.

Then you will try and grab Sim Architect's All-In-One here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35612-the-sims-4-all-in-one-1-58-69-1010-incl-university-ep-legacy-edition-files-by-sim-architect

You will be re-directed to Sim Architect's website. Grab the torrent there, and of course do not download everything. Just download the folder Program Files\EP05, which is about 1.33 GB in size. You can choose to only download this specific part of the torrent, in your torrent preview. See my screenshot here:

Download to use: Seasons. [SOLVED] QjJhCBM

So again, your first aim for now is to actually get hold of this "EP05". Once you did that, copy and paste it inside your installation folder "The Sims 4". Replace existing files when prompted.

+++

Now, once you hopefully did that, you will want to copy-paste the contents of G4TW's latest patches again, over your TS4 installation. Start with The University DLC, and then the patch 1.58.69.1010. Yes, that presumes you still have the actual .7z archive/download files of these downloads.

Then try your game again. Good luck for now!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2019, 23:00

Thank you! I'm working on that and I will update you once I am done.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Dec 2019, 23:05

Oreosalad wrote:Thank you! I'm working on that and I will update you once I am done.

In the (near) future we might try and make arrangements to provide a repository of game files, in direct download format. But as of right now, we only have this all-in-one in torrent format. Technically it's not even an original G4TW-download, as it is maintained by Sim Architect, but we endorse it.

Direct downloads are also very prone to takedowns, so we would need to prepare anything on that end, very carefully.

Good luck either way, and take your time! Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Dec 2019, 23:41

That seemed to work! Thanks so much! Time to get to building my four seasons fairy lot.  Cookie from Carlos

Download to use: Seasons. [SOLVED] Ee4b3CL

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Dec 2019, 23:58

Oreosalad wrote:That seemed to work! Thanks so much! Time to get to building my four seasons fairy lot.  Cookie from Carlos

Download to use: Seasons. [SOLVED] Ee4b3CL

Meanwhile there seems to be a new Sims 4 update out, which we will also work on. Have fun with your game in the meantime and feel free to get back to us whenever you need more help!

Small additional tip (also for everybody reading this), I recommend leaving the torrent of Sim Architect open, or on pause, so in case you really need to re-download more "spare parts", you can easily do so.

Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top