Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I try to download the latest update, I can't watch the video to continue to the download. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When I try to download the latest update, I can't watch the video to continue to the download. [SOLVED] Empty When I try to download the latest update, I can't watch the video to continue to the download. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 19 Dec 2019, 22:49

I can look at the articles just fine but can't watch the video. It gives me an error. Please help. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

When I try to download the latest update, I can't watch the video to continue to the download. [SOLVED] Empty Re: When I try to download the latest update, I can't watch the video to continue to the download. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Dec 2019, 00:54

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @gloombott,

The "deadline" of one week after a release has passed anyways, and ~Ann~ will - later in the day - deactivate the videos. Note that in our timezone it's 12:52 AM, though. Since I assume you don't want to wait that long, I've edited the posts in the meantime, and the new/temporary links should only have the articles.

Not sure what's up with these problems, though some people have hinted that ISPs are maybe interfering on that end. 

Either way, there you go! Note that I've only replaced the magnet & direct download, since I'm too lazy to do the other items (Game-folder, Language Strings).

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

When I try to download the latest update, I can't watch the video to continue to the download. [SOLVED] Empty Re: When I try to download the latest update, I can't watch the video to continue to the download. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 20 Dec 2019, 02:24

@The_gh0stm4n Thank you so very much for the very fast reply/fix! I really appreciate all of the work everyone on here does. You're the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Dec 2019, 02:25

gloombott wrote:@The_gh0stm4n Thank you so very much for the very fast reply/fix! I really appreciate all of the work everyone on here does. You're the best!

No, YOU are (among) the best, because you support us!

santa rendeer
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top