Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 seasns without all previous expansion packs ?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 seasns without all previous expansion packs ?! Empty The sims 4 seasns without all previous expansion packs ?!

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2019, 21:07

Hi,

I have installed the sims 4 base game, and few expansions (get to work, get together, city living and toddlers and vampires stuff )
how can I now install just The Sims 4 seasons, without ading parenthood, cats and dogs, etc? I am worried if I add more packs my game will load slower 

p.s. after installing toddlers and vampires I have fixed the game folder with new one

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 seasns without all previous expansion packs ?! Empty Re: The sims 4 seasns without all previous expansion packs ?!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 31 Dec 2019, 04:16

laura123 wrote:Hi,

I have installed the sims 4 base game, and few expansions (get to work, get together, city living and toddlers and vampires stuff )
how can I now install just The Sims 4 seasons, without ading parenthood, cats and dogs, etc? I am worried if I add more packs my game will load slower 

p.s. after installing toddlers and vampires I have fixed the game folder with new one

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @laura123,

With the current format of G4TW's repacks I'm afraid that is not possible. We had "something else" planned, specifically for these cases in which people may be discouraged by the large number of individual torrents, but for multiple reasons we have to keep postponing it. It's also been Christmas, now New Year's Eve, so most of us aren't even on G4TW that often.

If you want to support our projects/work, I would recommend checking back in 2-3 weeks from now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 seasns without all previous expansion packs ?! Empty Re: The sims 4 seasns without all previous expansion packs ?!

Post by Guest Tue 31 Dec 2019, 09:46

Okay, tnx for replay ! Smile 
Hope in 2020. that will  be possible, litterly I started to install all packs because of Seasons (it is my favoritee!)  Very Happy but thnen I realised my game has started to brake and to be slower, and I'm afraid I won't be able to even play with all this packs   Why God.
Happy New Year  Gold star from ~Ann~ rendeer Happy B-day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top