Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game speed changes on its own

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game speed changes on its own Empty Game speed changes on its own

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jan 2020, 09:04

Hello!

I tried searching for similar posts but haven't found one.

I was playing Sims 4 today and as the title says, the game speed changes on its own. Whenever I try to click "1", seconds later it's back to ultra speed and I would have to keep on clicking 1 just so it would go at normal speed.  Also when I pause it, it unpauses itself a few seconds later, too. It becomes annoying at some point. I tried searching for it on Google and it says there's been an issue regarding the game speed changing whenever there is a maid in the lot and/or when your other sims in the household are at work/school (or just not in the lot you're currently active in). Their solution was to fire the maid so the bug doesn't come back but I was wondering if there's a solution here somewhere.

Is anyone experiencing this, too? 

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Game speed changes on its own Empty Re: Game speed changes on its own

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jan 2020, 22:42

This was happening to me. There is a mod by Scarlet Triple Speed Maid Fix. It's the only thing that works, right now, to stop it.
Code:
https://scarletsmods.com/2019/12/29/triple-speed-maid-fix/

Gatekeeper Edit: link fixed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jan 2020, 04:18

Apparently this is a known EA but that has been addressed in the latest 1.60 patch released on the 16th of January. It was mentioned in the patch notes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top