Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod the Sims Multiplayer Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mod the Sims Multiplayer Mod Empty Mod the Sims Multiplayer Mod

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jan 2020, 01:26

A friend brought to my attention that there is a Mod to play the Sims 4 through a server and make it multiplayer, I believe by Mod the Sims. Can I use this mod if I use the G4TW game?

Anyone know about this?

http://modthesims.info/d/629316/sims-4-multiplayer-mod.html This is the link to the mod.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Mod the Sims Multiplayer Mod Empty Re: Mod the Sims Multiplayer Mod

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Jan 2020, 08:52

ingridip6 wrote:A friend brought to my attention that there is a Mod to play the Sims 4 through a server and make it multiplayer, I believe by Mod the Sims. Can I use this mod if I use the G4TW game?

Anyone know about this?

http://modthesims.info/d/629316/sims-4-multiplayer-mod.html This is the link to the mod.

Thank you!

Hello,

Unless something specifically requires Origin or functions related to Origin, you can almost always apply these mods also on "DRM-free" (=cracked) Sims 4 games. But I'll tag @grieralexander here, because he has the best knowledge about these things, maybe he can offer a second opinion.

And even if it is unclear in certain situations ... you can simply try the mod on your DRM-free game, provided that the mod is suitable for the patch version of your TS4 game. There is generally no harm in testing these mods. If you want to be 110% safe, you can back up your saves (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves) before applying/using a mod, though.

Carlos is tha man Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 09 Jan 2020, 15:10

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
ingridip6 wrote:A friend brought to my attention that there is a Mod to play the Sims 4 through a server and make it multiplayer, I believe by Mod the Sims. Can I use this mod if I use the G4TW game?

Anyone know about this?

Thank you!

Hello,

Unless something specifically requires Origin or functions related to Origin, you can almost always apply these mods also on "DRM-free" (=cracked) Sims 4 games. But I'll tag @grieralexander here, because he has the best knowledge about these things, maybe he can offer a second opinion.

And even if it is unclear in certain situations ... you can simply try the mod on your DRM-free game, provided that the mod is suitable for the patch version of your TS4 game. There is generally no harm in testing these mods. If you want to be 110% safe, you can back up your saves (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves) before applying/using a mod, though.

Carlos is tha man Very Happy
Yes, there is a Multiplayer Mod out-there and basically it allows you to play with friends through a private server. The Mod is very limited as players must have the same save file, since it is through a private server, I do not think it would matter much if the game was cracked or not, I have not read for it to have to be legit. As @The_gh0stm4n mentioned, you could always try. Worst case scenario would be that you get blocked or banned, which I doubt, because there are people selling their builds and Sims with the "Codex" as the maker and so far, no one have said anything. I suggest you backup your saves and just have one game play in your save folder, just to be safe, this Mod is still in betta stage, which is good, they need testers, which doesn't allow to be to picky.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top