Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Tiny Living Stuff [VERSION 1.60.54.1020], OUT NOW!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Tiny Living Stuff [VERSION 1.60.54.1020], OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 4 - Tiny Living Stuff [VERSION 1.60.54.1020], OUT NOW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Jan 2020, 06:01

First topic message reminder :

*Disclaimer* in rare cases it is possible that the advertising agency 'Linkvertise' blocks access if you are using a VPN. If it really happens to you, then temporarily turn off the VPN for passing through the Linkvertise, and before you start the actual torrent download (a.k.a. when you get to the mgnet.me website, but BEFORE you load the magnet link), just turn the VPN back on. For a more elaborate explanation, see this other thread.

*Hint* this release is still in the 'old repack format' that most of you are used to, but a new format is in planning, that will be somewhat (?) easier to manage, and it will include direct download links for everything. So if you want to wait a few more days from now, feel free to do so. Note that in accordance with the new policy, "old format GoogleDrive links" will be removed again after a while (ca. one week after the announcement), so be quick when picking it up and/or create mirrors yourselves through the make a copy-import tutorial for GoogleDrive.

*Reminder* Initial torrent speed will be slow, but the direct download was given to a few 'goons', and once they pick it up and help seeding, seeds will be a lot faster!

Users.

With a slight delay we have now come up with a G4TW repack for the newest DLC of The Sims 4! Tiny Living Stuff, on version 1.60.54.1020, and which you can apply directly after "Discover University", from G4TW (or another repack-group). Read more on the official patch notes here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971339/january-16-2020-patch-notes

I would suggest you take the time now to read this introduction. Read it slowly, then read it again. And again.

Credits
Credits to the group CODEX for creating the No-Origin files. Looking for bad joke  alien king

Credits to @Freezer Bunny for allowing us access to a legit Origin version of this..."game".  Suspect  pig  queen
Last but not least credits to those unnamed people (too many to name) who volunteer for seeding these items.  Someone's on FIRE!! Red star from Carlos  Gold star from ~Ann~

Requirements/Contents

You should install this patch, after having installed "Discover University" from G4TW (refer to this guide for details), or from another repacker-group.

The download already includes the content from the previous 1.58.69.1010 & 1.59.73.1020 updates.

The download is 6.29GB in filesize, includes all 18 language strings, and a complete "Game"-subfolder, as always. New language string has been added, as of the new patch version: Chinese Simplified!!

"ISP warning"

For all of you digital internet travelers out there, a warning for the following countries is issued.

- America
- Canada
- Australia
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- France
- Germany
- and probably a few other Western satellite states (Italy and Spain seem "on the ball" lately)

If you happen to torrent the item using your internet while being in one (or more) of these countries, you risk a termination of your internet subscription, and maybe severe fines too. If that happens, then whatever further consequences you may face are out of our hand, and it will be solely within your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements. In general, make an effort to actively inform yourselves about the situation in your own home-country regarding torrenting, as the above-listed countries are by no means an exhaustive listing; these countries are just your "usual suspects" in that regard. Use a paid VPN service like NordVPN, VPN.ac, Windscribe or ProtonVPN to cover your activities.

And note that these services are just recommendations. There's many more decent VPN services out there. As long as the basics of the VPN provider are present (privacy-friendly jurisdiction/location of company headquarters, DNS leak protection, killswitch, no-logs-policy) you're good to go with any VPN service that supports torrenting.

"Does it have to be a paid VPN service???" Yes, it does, because free ones are not going to cover your properly. VPN services are aware of the fact that more and more countries don't allow torrenting, and they want to exploit these trends, by offering P2P-capability only on paid plans.

Even if you use a VPN, try not to connect to servers located in the above-mentioned countries...if at all possible with your particular VPN service. Suspect

Adverts information

We are also using adverts on these download links, as usual. Yes, I know: "Evil adverts", and so forth. But since we need the revenue, we'll have to ask you to bear with us. Read this information on adverts to learn how to navigate this 'obstacle'. Your Support in that regard is crucial for our mission, and I'd also like to give a big shoutout to everybody who has supported us in that regard! Your contributions will not be forgotten, which you may understand better...in the near future.

I think I said everything I wanted to say for the moment. Stay safe everybody, and good luck!

Download Links

Arrow  Magnet link

Self-explanatory I hope, but if you suffer from 'ISP surveillance' then you should only torrent this thing through a good VPN service. Examples are NordVPN, Windscribe, VPN.ac or ProtonVPN. Otherwise use the direct download option below.

Arrow  Language Strings

(for people who downloaded a different repack in the meantime; it will give you all 18 language versions of the game).

Arrow  "Game"-folder

(the people who have downloaded the full patch & DLC from ZLOrigin already, can use this "Game-folder" to bypass the ZClient log-in. Otherwise you can use this as a backup for your No-Origin files, in case they get purged by antivirus/antimalware software).

#mfga
#maketheforumgreatagain

Make The Forum Great Red star from Carlos

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 07 May 2020, 17:12; edited 10 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Tiny Living Stuff [VERSION 1.60.54.1020], OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Tiny Living Stuff [VERSION 1.60.54.1020], OUT NOW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Jan 2020, 02:13

Shandelb3 wrote:Sorry about that, I'm doing a million things at once and forgot to crop everything. I unpacked the file I downloaded earlier today just to start fresh and i get the write in error file pop up in winrar, i also had that issue happen earlier but i guess i accidentally canceled it and thought it finished unpacking.  there's an option to break code, close or copy to clipboard.

Try using 7-zip for unpacking the newer G4TW downloads. Smile
https://www.7-zip.org/

(^it's available for free).

The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Tiny Living Stuff [VERSION 1.60.54.1020], OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Tiny Living Stuff [VERSION 1.60.54.1020], OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 02:59

This is awesome, you are fast!!!
Just to be sure, we should download it and after we're done, delete the existing game folder, and copy-paste the contents of tiny living folder into our sims 4 folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 03:25

Yup, I've just read the installment guide you provided. silly! thanks!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 21:23

It works like a charm as always. Thank you so much!  All Hail Carlos!
You guys saved me 100's of euros alone on sims4. I can't thank you enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Jan 2020, 23:11

Tanager wrote:It works like a charm as always. Thank you so much!  All Hail Carlos!
You guys saved me 100's of euros alone on sims4. I can't thank you enough!

You're welcome @Tanager (and everybody else)! Very Happy

For the money that is needed to buy the base game plus all the DLCs on Origin, you  might be  are better off building a literal monster-gaming-PC, and using the downloads offered here. Maybe mix it up with a legit base game on Origin so you can grab yourself some Gallery items, but even for that there is an alternative.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jan 2020, 19:06

Is it just me or is anyone else's mouse controls screwed up after adding tiny living? I cant tilt the camera with the center scroll , the right click rotates and the left click moves. Weren't they the other way around? I know you can use T for birds eye view but I liked being able to angle it myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jan 2020, 19:08

Nevermind . . I was on sims 4 camera . . Sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2020, 01:56

Thank you so much Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 26 Jan 2020, 04:25

I am taking down the GoogleDrive direct download, admittedly a bit earlier than originally planned. But it is necessary for the further preparations.

Hypothetical commenter wrote:"Further preparations" for what Gh0stm4n?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Be patient, and quit using excessive punctuation.

Haters gonna hate

P.S. if anybody of you created a mirror on your own GoogleDrive and you want to 'donate' that mirror-link to us, then by all means drop me an e-mail.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2020, 13:14

I have a question, what if I want to install the latest patch but not the Tiny Living SP? It's not exactly my cup of tea, and if I can opt out of installing it, how do I do it? Does deleting the SP16 folder suffice?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 26 Jan 2020, 21:56

beleth wrote:I have a question, what if I want to install the latest patch but not the Tiny Living SP? It's not exactly my cup of tea, and if I can opt out of installing it, how do I do it? Does deleting the SP16 folder suffice?

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @beleth,

If you still needed help with that, yes, you can simply remove that SP16 folder. But in addition to that, and to ensure a clean removal, you also have to edit the codex.cfg a bit, located under Game\Bin within your TS4 installation. Open with Notepad and find an entry like this.

Code:
"SIMS4.OFF.SOLP.0x000000000003A92D"
 {
 "EntitlementId" "1000000000040"
 "Group" "THESIMS4PC"
 "Version" "0"
 "Type" "DEFAULT"
 "EntitlementTag" "SP16_TinyLivingStuff_0x000000000003A92D:239917"
 }

Change it to this, then:

Code:
"SIMS4.OFF.SOLP.0x000000000003A92D"
 {
 "EntitlementId" "1000000000040"
 "Group" "_"
 "Version" "0"
 "Type" "DEFAULT"
 "EntitlementTag" "SP16_TinyLivingStuff_0x000000000003A92D:239917"
 }

So basically the portion next to group. Replace the "THESIMS4PC" with an underscore "_" (or any other special character I suppose), and save the changes to the cfg file when you close Notepad. If it doesn't let you save the changes, then use the option Save as...in Notepad, and temporarily save the new codex.cfg on the Desktop. From there, copy-paste it back to your Game\Bin folder, replacing the old file.

Edit: I am closing and un-stickying this topic now. For more Support, search existing threads under "The Sims 4 Support Section" and/or if you cannot find a solution, you can open a new thread there too. Have fun everybody, and "see" you all next time again! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top