Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick update on the 'situation'!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick update on the 'situation'!! Empty Quick update on the 'situation'!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 31 Jan 2020, 10:10

So ... after a literal technical blackout, I'm back online again!

The reason you could not post in the past couple of days was because I messaged ~Ann~ (through a phone contact that I had to dig up first from a pile of papers), asking to put the Forum in "Holiday Mode", during my unexpected absence. We though there might be some message indicating as such when people logged in, but due to a mistake that was not the case. So ultimately there was no separate announcement for this brief interruption, for which we apologize. We shall strive to do better!

In other news & as for my own internet, I quickly figured out that something on my physical line was not working, hence my internet problems. I was afraid to have to "open" a few walls, but the technician managed to put up an easier fix. The problem was indeed with part of the line.

Hope my internet is back again, and there to stay, as always! Very Happy  You should now be able to use the Forum normally.

Yess, aye lieeke!

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 05:15; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Quick update on the 'situation'!! Empty Re: Quick update on the 'situation'!!

Post by grieralexander Fri 31 Jan 2020, 12:40

Glad to see you back!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 31 Jan 2020, 21:05

grieralexander wrote:Glad to see you back!

So yes, I'm back, but my internet seems to have "changed", but not in a positive way. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  For the moment it's good enough, though I'll have to think about another solution...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top