Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 download links not working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 download links not working. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 download links not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 05 May 2020, 05:21

Hi is there any working link for the Island living and other dlcs coz when I click the direct link or torrent link, it directs to Linkvertise. How can I download the new patches? Pls. help thanks!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 download links not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 download links not working. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 May 2020, 10:57

peterepter wrote:Hi is there any working link for the Island living and other dlcs coz when I click the direct link or torrent link, it directs to Linkvertise. How can I download the new patches? Pls. help thanks!

Hello @peterepter,

That is a deliberate form of advertising that we use to help us with financing the operation costs of G4TW. Yes, it does indeed cost a bit of money to run a platform like G4TW. If you would like to support us in that regard, please familiarize yourself with this article here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum-updated-on-22-10-20

If you don't agree with this, then there are many other download sources than G4TW I suppose. danger! beware!!  While I'm at it: why do/did so many people register on this Forum in the first place, if they don't like, or are totally oblivious of (aspects of) how the Forum is run?

Solved and closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top