Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 07 Mar 2012, 23:10

First topic message reminder :

Dear ® Games4theworld user,

The Sims 3: Showtime has just been released and is ready for downloading!
Yes, you heard me right! Those people who wanted to commit suicide over this game, calm down, relax and watch it download.
You can download it from this page: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7085218

I'll update the Ultimate Fix soon, but you don't need it when you install Showtime. Just install the game and apply the crack as instructed.
Don't forget: You 'aint seeding, you 'aint succeeding!

Have fun playing and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problems!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:19; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 01:33

So do I need to update my game to version 1.31 first ? Or installing the game will autimatically update it ?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 01:45

Does anyone have the game yet? played i mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 01:53

markk wrote:Does anyone have the game yet? played i mean?

No. uTorrent keeps telling me it's going to take six bloody hours to download the thing. And that's after I've already been waiting at least two hours. Not quite sure what's going on there, considering previous downloads have done so well, including Pets which I downloaded on the same day that G4TW released it. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 02:01

Thanks so much! You guys are awesome!

And as for download speed mine is rather slow as well (1 day 2 hrs), but I'm blaming that on my internet speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 08 Mar 2012, 02:18

Well mine has been going for about 2 hours, but my remaining keeps jumping around, anywhere from 3 hours to 1 week. I'm just planning on leaving my computer on for the night so it can download when nobody else is using our connection. Hopefully that'll help a bit. :l
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 02:29

It does tend to swing a little (a LOT Mad ) everywhere from 3 1/2 hour up to12 weeks with me. I just watch the TV in the meanwhile or be in the other laptop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 02:42

so were can i get the katy perry content besides on this froum if you can not upload it yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 02:54

Hi everyone.

It's the first time i write something on the forum but i just wanted to say that my download is almost finished (89%) . I'll try it and tell you if it works fine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 02:59

Admin wrote:Hello everyone,

I tested the Limited Edition stuff, thanks for that Lady ElDi!
I'll upload them tomorrow or later tonight, since my upload speed is well...

OK, thanks a lot. I´m waiting for it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 02:59

So far so good. Downloading for about 2 1/2 hrs now, another 20 mins or so. Ill seed afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:13

instinct11 wrote:So far so good. Downloading for about 2 1/2 hrs now, another 20 mins or so. Ill seed afterwards.
Lucky you, I've been downloading this for over 4 hours and about 30+ mins left of the download clock with me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:17

Download has been slow, but steady. I have been downloading for about 4hrs. I'm at 87% with probably about another hour to go. I'll post again if/when I'm able to play tonight. I'll definitely be seeding afterwards, as well. Smile

Edit: I want to add a big THANK YOU to all those here at G4TW. I've been a lurker on the forums, until recently. You guys, and gals, are awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:18

hello everyone!
The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 1577371209
Let me just say that as a Simmer of all things Sims 3 and an actual owner of all games and EPs bought from Amazon... I thank you guys for this site. For the Mods who are all courteous and helpful. To the Admin, thank you, thank you, thank you!

My only needs are for Sims 3. I refuse to keep buying stuff so I am here downloading from now on. My last paid for set was Master Suite and now I am going to download instead of purchasing.

My personal issue is that I am clueless about a lot of techie stuff so I may have random silly questions for you all in the future.

Please bear with me lol!

My only question now is: What folder should I put the Showtime download into for it to work?

Cheers and well done on this service. The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:19

BTW lmaoooooooo my download says 1 year and 8 weeks lol! Wow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:21

AokiMeme wrote:BTW lmaoooooooo my download says 1 year and 8 weeks lol! Wow!

Oh my! Lets hope not! Lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:31

Well I've been downloading for about 4.5 hours as well it says I still have an hour and 15 mins left. Is says I only have 1 seed? IDK but its goin albeit slowly Smile I too was a lurker for quite a while only registered today Smile Have fun playing everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:33

Um, major issue.
When i go to download from TPB (i use uTorrent) it comes up with the box and there is no files, 0.0gb, nothing is in it for me?
I usually dont use TPB since I have a demonoid account, so I dont know if im doing it wrong?

Or if you guys could somehow upload to demonoid that would be a godsend.

Back to top Go down

Testing it.

Back to top Go down

Why is it with torrent files that they start SOOOOO slowly and pick up a lot of speed towards the end? got ca 12 mins and counting down left on the file

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:35

It seems no one is seeding. It's 2am here in the UK so I guess it depends on whose up and seeding here and every where else. It's like playing sims social on FB... every time I am close to attaining an item from a quest... no one clicks my links to help me. So I miss out on lots of stuff.

Oh well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:35

Just when you think it cant get ANY SLOWER...... This made my night.... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:38

instinct11 wrote:

Just when you think it cant get ANY SLOWER...... This made my night.... lol!

You think THAT is slow? Had one that had 3 years (If I remember right) on it, had to stop downloading it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:40

had to stop downloading it.

hahah!...needless to say...

I honestly don't think my mental capabilities could handle that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:40

The Sims 3: Showtime OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 1577371209
The files start slow, because the file is new, and everyone wants it. But no one is really able to seed because no one has been able to complete the download. I'm finally connected to 4 seeders, but so are about 30 other individuals! Lol! Please SEED after your download is complete! We appreciate it! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:42

lol lol enjoy my suffering, sigh! My addiction for the game will have me spazzing out in my couch in a minute.

Oh another noob question:

Will this download affect my actual game seeing as I have all the authentic games? And what about the Origins thingee? Will that know that I am a dodgy dan and mess me up? Suspect Suspect Will go to EA Games Sims jail? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:46

So it sounds like me having 3 seeds at the moment is actually normal? Cos I've been bugging my boyfriend to fix my torrent for the past hour lolol.

Just curious, if having 3 seeds atm is normal, why are there some people who have actually managed to download the whole thing already? And if anyone knows the answer, how do seeds actually work? Do I have to share the 100+ seeds it says are available with the 1000+ peers?

@AokiMeme I have two legitimate versions of the game, and I downloaded the rest of the expansions (from G4TW and with their fix) and everything turned out 100% fine. I don't know about the Origins thing though... I don't think I had that. :X

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 03:47

AokiMeme wrote:
Will go to EA Games Sims jail? lol!

Laughing

Nahh. I asked the same question. Won't affect store-bought versions.
As for Origins...I don't ever use it. I think it may pop up here and there...but I still don't fully understand its purpose.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top