Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 5 Empty BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 09 Mar 2012, 15:24

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Ultimate Fix has been updated and is now supporting game version 1.32. Have fun playing!
Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

- ADMIN

Hello,
So, it has come to my attention that EA managed to release a new patch, with Showtime barely released! While I'd like to say that I find it unbelievable, it is only too real unfortunately and updating to 1.32 may result in the dreaded "unofficial game modification" error on start up, and the crash that comes with that.
So until further notice please refrain from patching to 1.32.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 5 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 04:48

grieralexander wrote:
Violent wrote:
Kyoko wrote:I truly wish I had came here before I installed the 1.32 patch. Sad Ugh. Now I can't even play the game. So I guess I'm stuck waiting for the next patch.

Why not? I can still play mine, and I installed the patch like yesterday.. The only thing I can't do is log in. Which is no biggie for me, I can still do all the other stuff.
The patch is working in different ways in different setups, it also depends on which version you got, the Buggy or the non so buggy. A workable solution should arise soon, Even mine is working almost good, I have not played, expecting to see what happens in EA

Ahh gotcha.. Thanks

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 5 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)!

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 04:51

I want it fixed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:04

OMG From The Sims3.com site

From SimGuruRusskii

I am told that there's no need to reinstall. We are hard at work on an update at this time.

Thanks!

-Russkii

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:12

YunaAngels wrote:OMG From The Sims3.com site

From SimGuruRusskii

I am told that there's no need to reinstall. We are hard at work on an update at this time.

Thanks!

-Russkii

They have been posting that since yesterday; however they have not been able to fix. They are trying to keep everyone calmed, they really messed up big time this time around!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:17

grieralexander wrote:

From SimGuruRusskii
Thanks!

-Russkii

They have been posting that since yesterday; however they have not been able to fix. They are trying to keep everyone calmed, they really messed up big time this time around!

Atually I don't see where they BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 5 4049071320 up cause mine's working perfectly only thing thats not working that when I'm logged in it's taking quite awhile to post things as before it was maybe 2 mins and now it takes about 5 mins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:24

grieralexander wrote:
Kyoko wrote:
grieralexander wrote:
Violent wrote:
Kyoko wrote:I truly wish I had came here before I installed the 1.32 patch. Sad Ugh. Now I can't even play the game. So I guess I'm stuck waiting for the next patch.

Why not? I can still play mine, and I installed the patch like yesterday.. The only thing I can't do is log in. Which is no biggie for me, I can still do all the other stuff.
The patch is working in different ways in different setups, it also depends on which version you got, the Buggy or the non so buggy. A workable solution should arise soon, Even mine is working almost good, I have not played, expecting to see what happens in EA
I updated with the Super Patch. It's giving me an unofficial game modification error and won't load the game. :'( Which is weird because no one else seems to be having that problem...I may have done something myself, I'm still trying to make sure I didn't mess up anything when I installed Showtime.

Yup! you got the Buggy, that is what is being called by the modding community. Kyoko, my suggestion is to wait for the Admin to take a look at this and see if he suggests something non drastic for you to do. The only option that has been offered so far for this patch is to uninstall and reinstall everything, but that one was offered by EA. Wait and see what develops in the next hours to see if the Admin could offer a better solution.
I figured that's what it was, it's the same one that was removed from EA's servers it appears. WhatDidUJustCallMe? My luck.

I am going to wait...I do not have any of the original installation files for the games so I will just wait till either EA comes out with a new patch to fix the mess or wait until Admin finds another solution. I was looking forward to playing this game, haven't really played since January because of school but I suppose I'll have to hold off for a while longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:25

YunaAngels wrote:
grieralexander wrote:

From SimGuruRusskii
Thanks!

-Russkii

Atually I don't see where they fucked up cause mine's working perfectly only thing thats not working that when I'm logged in it's taking quite awhile to post things as before it was maybe 2 mins and now it takes about 5 mins.

You are one of the lucky few. The sites, including theirs, is full of complaints and a good documented description of the various problems. Just type sims 3 patch 1.32 or 1.31 issues and you will see; which I recommend, since you are not having problems, not to, lol is depressing.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:26

Yeah I'm watching the one on the Sims3.com of Showtime forums and atually going try livestreaming and showing you all I'm having no problems lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:34

livestream(dot)com/yunaangelz Watch it I will load it up in a few mins and will save it for those who want to see later

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:46

Yuna I am trying to wath, but can't, it logs me back to my countries you tube
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:48

Any way, we are glad that you are not experiencing any problems, we should all be like that soon! Thanks for sharing!
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:15

So I just experinced what everyone else is experincing tried going into SimPort and sending out one my Sims and my Entire game frozze up like crazy

I could not unpause my game at all, I could not do anything I tried everything possible and could not get it to unpause.

So no more using SimPort untill the new patch is released

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:18

Yea EA really screwed up on this one. Instead of pushing back the release of the EP to test out for bugs like that they decide to send something thats clearly not ready .

So many bugs and now this whole pulling back the patch has got eveything causing problems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:20

BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 5 1490881299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:23

Even EA's "thesims3.com site is having problems. I cant even add friends or do stuff i normally did without getting an error there

Back to top Go down

I'm sure they will come out with a fix just not sure when I know on my Battlefield 3 it takes them forever just got to sit back and wait Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:23

YunaAngels wrote:So I just experinced what everyone else is experincing tried going into SimPort and sending out one my Sims and my Entire game frozze up like crazy

I could not unpause my game at all, I could not do anything I tried everything possible and could not get it to unpause.

So no more using SimPort untill the new patch is released

I am sorry to hear Yuna, at least you are able to use all other features, am I correct? I hope this gets solved soon for all our sakes. Best Regards
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Lol BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 5 1490881299 EA more like as I just said "seriously test ur patchs before releasing them EA" cause SimPort was working fine for me before 1.32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:24

Even the servers on battlefield 3 are giving me so many issues right now and they never have before. I wonder wats wrong there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:31

EA makes Battlefield too as well so it may be all connected somehow I think but also think ME3 be more issue's then Battlefield since its a newer release

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:32

You'll this is just my take on this issue; when ever a company no matter how big or small starts sacrificing the quality of their products to make fast and easy money this is bound to happen, they must be walking on pin cushions right now, I would hate to be one of their developers at this point! BREAKING NEWS! EA BREAKS NEW RECORD (don't update to 1.32)! - Page 5 2279017149
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:40

Lol yeah, This is whats happing my take below

EA devolps a patch for The Sims 3 Showtime and releases it before testing it to make sure it will work properly

The Sims 3 Players download this patch as we trust EA and find out it's crap

EA relazing they made a big mistake and releasing patch before it was ready and having to re -release a new patch

The Sims 3 Players Praying and Hoping there next patch dosn't **** up our game anymore then it already is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:49

LOL Well put YunaAngels. It seems were the test dummies for EA's mistakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 06:50

Lol yeah sure seems like it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 07:19

LOL ahahahhahaha Trollemote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 07:24

OMG Innamanous, It couldn't be the one who took down PSN for days is ataually trying to go after EA now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 08:44

YunaAngels wrote:OMG Innamanous, It couldn't be the one who took down PSN for days is ataually trying to go after EA now?

... you mean Anonymous, right? And I don't think they are trying to go after EA...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top