Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.32 of The Sims 3!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.32 of The Sims 3! Empty Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.32 of The Sims 3!

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 19:34

Dear downloaders,

For those who didn't notice yet, I updated the Ultimate Fix a few hours ago.
Good news, it's now working great with version 1.32 of the game!
You can download the updated Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Have fun, good luck and PLEASE, do not post your problems in this topic, but open a new topic instead.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 21:19; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.32 of The Sims 3! Empty Re: Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.32 of The Sims 3!

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 20:06

mine doesnt work it worked fine before i did this but then once i did put it in it said use the manual patch and i tried that still didnt work then when i opened the launcher my sims mastersuite and showtime were gone O.o like uninstalled so i thought i could put them in but then it said to uninstall it @.@...do i have to uninstall all my sims 3 games again? Surprised

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.32 of The Sims 3! Empty Re: Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.32 of The Sims 3!

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 20:16

IIBoAII wrote:mine doesnt work it worked fine before i did this but then once i did put it in it said use the manual patch and i tried that still didnt work then when i opened the launcher my sims mastersuite and showtime were gone O.o like uninstalled so i thought i could put them in but then it said to uninstall it @.@...do i have to uninstall all my sims 3 games again? Surprised
I personally want to thank you for reading the opening post!

Admin wrote:Have fun, good luck and PLEASE, do not post your problems in this topic, but open a new topic instead.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 20:42

Admin wrote:
IIBoAII wrote:mine doesnt work it worked fine before i did this but then once i did put it in it said use the manual patch and i tried that still didnt work then when i opened the launcher my sims mastersuite and showtime were gone O.o like uninstalled so i thought i could put them in but then it said to uninstall it @.@...do i have to uninstall all my sims 3 games again? Surprised

Admin wrote:Have fun, good luck and PLEASE, do not post your problems in this topic, but open a new topic instead.

I love your sense of humour. You always give me a good laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Mar 2012, 20:52

cumbria wrote:
Admin wrote:

I love your sense of humour. You always give me a good laugh.
Ahh, you're welcome!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 21:01

Thank YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sun 11 Mar 2012, 21:50

Admin, you are the king of Awesomeness!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 01:15

Got a file is missing error so i had to patch manually, but after that everything works great! Once again Admin you've out done yourself! thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 02:31

I dont know if this counts as a problem, but should I install this ultimate fix with the update patch(havent installed Showtime yet) and if so in which order?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 20:08

Both of the files in the crack folder tsw3.exe I think it was and the dll in that file are flagging my nortons as a virus and deleting them b4 they can be extracted from the rar file. Ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 20:19

lordnathanial wrote:Both of the files in the crack folder tsw3.exe I think it was and the dll in that file are flagging my nortons as a virus and deleting them b4 they can be extracted from the rar file. Ideas?

Please open a new thread to provide better assistance

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 12 Mar 2012, 22:43

Hello everyone,

For those who enjoyed the Fix; you're more than welcome! Was a pleasure to update it. Smile

For those who just are too freaking lazy to read the actual starting post of the topic they are commenting in, you're kind of getting on my nerves. So, here it is for the last time;

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 21:12

I made a hole account just to thank you admin for this fix! Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.32 of The Sims 3! 294340757
I was trying 2 days to find the best patches and cracks and finally I downloaded 1.32 patch and used your ultimate fix.
THANK YOU AGAIN!!

WARNING: Never download patch from The Sims 3 launcher! Waste of time! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top