Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

css newest version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

css newest version Empty css newest version

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jul 2010, 17:59

yeah i am new to games4theworld so idk where to post this anyways i cant 2 play on nl ************ zombie escape #6 server put i downloaded the piratebay games4theworld css put still cant play it setti says it is 1.0.4.2 version (since i got games4theworld i had 1.0.4.0) and now i still cant play can anyone help me when i try add fav it just doesnt allow (doesnt give error tho) and when i connect through console it says
] connect 217.19.17.16:27015
Connecting to 217.19.17.16:27015...
Invalid Steam key size.
(copied from console) please idk how i got it to work year ago on xp put not on win 7 home premium i cant get it to work ) oh and also i ALWAYS havae 100% cpu usage and it is caused by fahcore if anyone can help me with cpu 100% usage i would be VERy thankful put with css i would kiss ya (not gay kiss just I LOVE YOU ) (not heart heart love just i dont hate put i HETERO LOVE YOU) lol idk if its possible put anyways

Back to top Go down

css newest version Empty Re: css newest version

Post by Admin Wed 28 Jul 2010, 19:17

Hello,

I recommend you wait for our CSS update fix, which will be released in a few weeks. This fix will give you the latest version of CSS and you'll be able to use favorites and all the other features that don't work now, with the cracked version.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 10:49

invalid steam key? sound like a legit steam server whereas u need to buy original css game to play that server... Happen to me before while using non steam cs 1.6 game which only can join any public non steam server only.. if i want to connect to steam server i need to use original steam cs 1.6 game which include in my steam account..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top