Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Issue With The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff download.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new issues with master suite - New Issue With The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff download.[SOLVED] Empty New Issue With The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff download.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 04:14

I of course loved this download. now i have the complete set, all expansions and stuff packs. was a little tough to figure out what needed to be done. Step 1. Get the Torrent. Step 2. Install and copy crack over to the correct folder. Step 3. Get the patch fix and copy that over to the correct folder as well. Step 4. Start up the game. Step 5. Press the windows button and click on continue when you see the error message. i finally figured all that out. but now i notice another problem. the patch overwrites the online features like simport and player wall. you cannot log in. and when you try to patch the game again, the patch will not be accepted. i hope this can be fixed. the master suite stuff pack is great, but if the online features cannot be enjoyed, people need to think long and hard about whether they want this or not.

Back to top Go down

new issues with master suite - New Issue With The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff download.[SOLVED] Empty Re: New Issue With The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff download.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 04:19

If you updated to 1.32 you shouldnt have any problems logging in as everybody here has been able to succesfully log in.

Did you read how to manually update to 1.32? LINK

If you did manually update did you use the latest Ultimate Fix? LINK

Back to top Go down

new issues with master suite - New Issue With The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff download.[SOLVED] Empty Re: New Issue With The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff download.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 04:24

yep. i had it updated to 1.32 before i even installed that stuff pack. i was able to log in just fine before. but now i cant. it said i need to patch it again and i tried doing so but the patch wont run. i try clicking on the online option in the game and it wont pop up. maybe you were able to do it right, but im sure i followed the instructions to a T as well. they werent that difficult to understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 04:26

When you installed Master Suite did you use the crack that came with that download?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 04:30

i used both the crack that came with the torrent and the crack fix from this site. i installed them in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin, just as the instructions told me to.

//EDIT

plus i think im starting to notice a few routing errors. sometimes a sim will jump from one spot to another. just a heads up

//EDIT

im not trying to sound like im complaining. i just hope these things can get fixed.

Admin edit: Do not double-post, but use the "Edit" button on your message instead! Thank you.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Mar 2012, 21:35

Hello,

You're talking about an update pop-up. Does it happen to be the 1.33 update prompt, described here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4142-the-sims-3-version-133-do-not-update-yet-important ?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 23:19

ohhhhhh. i havnt even heard of an update to 1.33 till just now. well that explains it. i got the crack fix before the update to 1.33 came out. ok. good. i will wait for the next crack fix and apply it. thanks! i appreciate your help. sure wish i hadnt uninstalled my games now lol. by the way, i am hoping you might uplad lunar lakes. i am tryin to get this neighborhood as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 10:07

Hello,

Lunar lakes can be found here, along with all the other store updates.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 14:14

thank you very much! now i just hope the crack fix will be updated to 1.33 soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 14:18

Hello,

Stay tuned to the forum, or join the fangroup to receive a newsletter whenever something new is out.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 02:55

is the pet hygienater that automatically washes pets included in the pets items on the download site? i hope so. i cant seem to find it yet but them again the crack fix isnt updated to 1.33 yet. so i thought id ask ahead. if it isnt, i hope yall can add it.

//EDIT

wait. i just checked and it looks like the crack fix is now updated to 1.33 Very Happy

//EDIT

after applying the crack fix 1.33 to patch 1.33 i got the service initialization error 0x0175d842. it automatically threw my mods and the cowplant sims3pack into my recycle bin. i dont know what happened. i followed the instructions that came with the crack fix. i now have to reinstall my games and get my stuff back. what went wrong?

Mod edit: Please edit your post rather than replying to it if you haven't received replies yet, thank you.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:19

Hello,

I doubt you have to reinstall to get it back, but did you remove your mods etc. before using the patch? Read this.
For this particular service initialization error, we start by recommending Ccleaner, since it is usually a registry error.
As for the pet hygienator, it is (I believe) a pet life time reward, but you can also get it from buydebug mode, which you can access by using the cheatcode buydebug.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 14:45

thanks. ill try running the registration cleaner next time that happens. some people say that error happens when the graphix card is not good enough, and i say thats true in some cases, but not most cases. the game was working fine for a while. i dont understand how a game could work fine for a while and then just stop all of a sudden because of the graphix card.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 17 Mar 2012, 18:48

Hello,

Is your problem solved now or not yet?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 00:21

not yet. i ended up uninstalling my games before i saw the message that said i may not need to. once i get them installed again and see if fixing the registry errors will solve the issue then ill know if the problem has been solved or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 Mar 2012, 11:43

Hello,

Good luck and don't forget, your pc has to have been restarted before you reinstall.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 09:34

everything is working great now! no more issues! thanks to you guys, i now have the master suite stuff pack, the lunar lakes neighborhood, the pets items, and the cowplant! i love this site! it would cost me a good sum of money to get them the normal way. you guys rock! i would reccomend this site to anyone who is looking for stuff to add to their copy of the sims 3. thank you very much! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 20 Mar 2012, 09:36

Hello,

Good to hear everything is working now and you're welcome:)
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)