Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some or all of Store Content missing despite Success message.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some or all of Store Content missing despite Success message. Empty Some or all of Store Content missing despite Success message.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:02

We installed all of the sims3packs from mediafire through the launcher and found that some were added but some were missing. I've tried the clear cache fix for Store content not showing up in game and re-installed all of them through the launcher again. Now it appears as if none of the store content is showing up, so it's actually made it worse.

Is there any other known reason/fix for this issue? Also despite having 4 worlds in InstalledWorlds, the game does not load it.

I think I'm about to try converting everything to a .package file. Is there any performance decrease in doing it this way? Aside from it showing as Custom Content?

Thanks.

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Some or all of Store Content missing despite Success message. Empty Re: Some or all of Store Content missing despite Success message.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 Mar 2012, 10:56

Hello,

You can try cc magic first.
Converting them to packages can also help, but if you leave them like that, it'll definitely decrease performance. You can combine the resulting packages however, to prevent that from happening. Look here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)