Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game our own?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game our own? Empty Game our own?

Post by Guest Mon 06 Sep 2010, 23:23

Well I had this going on in my head for a loooong time... I always wanted to make some sort of game that would be free because games are for entertainment and not for profit... Hosting and stuff are cool for earning but anything beside that not cool...
So thing is I will gather crew here and ask you who is interested into this project. Game is basically 2d (from top view) and it should look something like this but with better gameplay and stuff .
Game our own? Downloader.php?file=Pirate1
Project is open for everyone and guys you will need to put some effort if you want to be part of this ...
This is one of my dreams help me to at least make it to the public beta Wink.
I will try to update this thread with more stuff....
BTW storyline is about imaginary 16-17 century and your roll is member of pirate crew ;D , so guess whatz your job then Razz .
I am thinking if you want to be in this project that we do as more detailed game as we can and make fun out of all that companies ;D

Back to top Go down

Game our own? Empty Re: Game our own?

Post by Admin Tue 07 Sep 2010, 15:18

Hi,

Good news! I hope your game becomes a success. If you need help with hosting or spreading the Game, you know where to find me. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:20

well this picture up there isnt work of my own , I got it from forum where I am spending my time lately... I got inspired to make game when I seen that there is huge community about them...
If you want to be host for this project then we will need more time to find new ways how to compress data that is beeing sent to other players Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 08 Sep 2010, 14:27

Hello,

Well, honestly I don't know a lot about that stuff, but I think you're going to create the Game in Java?
The size is no problem for our Server though. The only problem is that the link will have www.games4theworld.org/nameofyourgame in it. If you like, you can buy a domain and then let the visitors (automatically) redirect to that page. (Then it still looks like your own website) It's good to start with, I think.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male