Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Store Updates 2010 re-packs OUT NOW! (Download link)‏‏

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Store Updates 2010 re-packs OUT NOW! (Download link)‏‏ Empty The Sims 3 Store Updates 2010 re-packs OUT NOW! (Download link)‏‏

Post by Admin Tue 26 Jun 2012, 18:34

Dear ® Games4theworld user,

We've also re-packed the The Sims 3 Store Updates for 2010 separated in months. This saves a lot of time downloading the separate .Sims3Pack files.
You can download the 2010 monthly Updates from our official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?y8uy4gu2y8jqt#wu79i8n106ocn

Have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 08:11; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Store Updates 2010 re-packs OUT NOW! (Download link)‏‏ Empty Re: The Sims 3 Store Updates 2010 re-packs OUT NOW! (Download link)‏‏

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2012, 19:40

:newfag: PLZ HELP ME GET A BORROWED MEDIAFIRE ACCOUNT SO I CAN DOWLOAD FILES FASTER Sad FUU!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Store Updates 2010 re-packs OUT NOW! (Download link)‏‏ Empty Re: The Sims 3 Store Updates 2010 re-packs OUT NOW! (Download link)‏‏

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 26 Jun 2012, 20:24

Hello,

None of us has a pro account.
But look on the bright side, these files are free, all you have to invest is a little time. It'll take you like, half an hour to get everything.
And as Admin likes to say: Patience is the key to success.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2012, 21:22

thankyou i got everything i wanted Very Happy Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 14:52

Damn if i had a good internet connection like yours. Very Happy Thanks Admin, nice move!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 27 Jun 2012, 17:26

Mera wrote:Damn if i had a good internet connection like yours. Very Happy Thanks Admin, nice move!

LOL my internet connection is pathetic actually. But you don't have to wait for 1 file to finish before you can start another. You can click to download and go on to the next one while it's starting. I've downloaded them 1 by 1 (with the exception of the 2009 updates) and I simply had a couple of dozen of them downloading at the same time.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 17:49

Lady ElDi wrote:
Mera wrote:Damn if i had a good internet connection like yours. Very Happy Thanks Admin, nice move!

LOL my internet connection is pathetic actually. But you don't have to wait for 1 file to finish before you can start another. You can click to download and go on to the next one while it's starting. I've downloaded them 1 by 1 (with the exception of the 2009 updates) and I simply had a couple of dozen of them downloading at the same time.
I know. But you know what the problem is? Here, Internet Companies give us two options when we want to buy a new connection:
1- Limited Traffic(Like 6GBs)
2- Unlimited Traffic
People here usually buy the first one. Why? Because internet speed is much more than the Unlimited option. And also it's cheaper. If they buy an Unlimited access connection, they'll have to wait for about 2 days for a 10GB file to be downloaded. But in the limited, they'll have to wait for 8 hours for the 10GBs file to be finished. Which most of the times the Transfer Rate is not stable. For example you wanna download an item (In 2 Parts) once during morning & once during the dusk. Transfer rate in the morning: Between 80 & 100 KB/S (!) - Transfer Rate in the dusk : Between 4 (Wat.) & 50 KB/S. And also no Internet Company is allowed to sell Internet connections with the Speed of higher than 126 KB/S (Which is the LOL est part). So we'll have to stick to these shitty connections with lots of lag.
Talked toooo much. Sorry. I'm just so pissed off about the situation here.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 27 Jun 2012, 17:52

Well, on a good day, I get 200kb/s down and never more than 90kb/s up. So I can relate a little. Laughing
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 18:50

Lady ElDi wrote:Well, on a good day, I get 200kb/s down and never more than 90kb/s up. So I can relate a little. Laughing
Yeah, a little indeed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 16:21

Ah, this is great!
Thank you so much guy's, you do a great job!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top