Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please provide feedback on our services!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 Empty Please provide feedback on our services!

Post by Admin Fri 17 Aug 2012, 23:14

First topic message reminder :

Dear downloaders/members,

You now post ALL your suggestions regarding Games4theworld Downloads in this topic.
This is just temporary, as I want to see what you'd like to change/improve. Please do not request games/programs here, these posts will be removed immediately.

Give any kind of feedback here and, if necessary, we'll reply to it! Thank you!  Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 294340757

Mod edit: as of 15-02-2016, I have un-stickied this post, as it has becoem de-facto obsolete. Feel free to post any suggestions in our special Suggestions-subforum. Thank you very much for your attention and we apologize for any inconveniences. Smile  I will also lock this topic now.

- Carlos

Last edited by Admin on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 22:49; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please provide feedback on our services!

Post by Admin Tue 21 Aug 2012, 11:10

Mera wrote:Well, to be honest, I don't remember how I found your Mediafire Link (Only Mediafire, not here) & I was really excited to know that a site actually puts Sims 3 store files for free on mediafire! I was trying hard to find that site when somehow, suddenly Games for the world word occurred to my mind! Maybe it was a miracle, but I googled: sims 3 games for the world & your forums came up! I got so happy to find your site as I am right now. I don't how that happened, but I'm so grateful to god for that. Anyway, here are some suggestions:
- Having a couple of options for changing theme. You know, It gets boring when you use only 1 theme for a long time. At least for me.
- Removing vote button & using the Like System.
- And the one that is the most important & helpful to me is to upload Non-Torrent links for Sims 3 Games which is because downloading torrent files here is so much slower than Non-Torrents. Please Admin, I would love that if it's possible. And I don't think it's that hard to do that with your 8mb/s Transfer Rate! Very Happy
That was all for now. I should go & think about some other advices. Smile
Hello Mera,

Thank you for your suggestions! I'm working on finding some suitable themes, stay tuned on that one!
I'll see what I can do about the vote system. Because of the way this Forum is built, I don't think I can change much about that. But I'll try!
I'm afraid we can't (or won't) provide direct downloads. What we want is simulate torrents, since those are usually a lot faster than downloading from websites like MediaFire, which have download limits on them. If we'd provide direct downloads, a lot less people would use torrents and the torrent network will collapse.
Bittorrent downloads are usually high-speed and can be paused at any time.

Lady ElDi wrote:Thank you for your suggestions Mera.
I wonder if it's possible to put "like" buttons but it's a nice idea. Especially for when the exchange is up. I think a lot of people easily overlook the + and -.

You can get non-torrent downloads, there's a premium downloading service here but it costs you a little extra.
I don't think it can be done as a freebie because everyone will want to use it and in the end the server will overload.
What if I create a "How to vote for an item?" topic?

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Back to top Go down

Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please provide feedback on our services!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Aug 2012, 11:34

Admin wrote:

Lady ElDi wrote:Thank you for your suggestions Mera.
I wonder if it's possible to put "like" buttons but it's a nice idea. Especially for when the exchange is up. I think a lot of people easily overlook the + and -.

You can get non-torrent downloads, there's a premium downloading service here but it costs you a little extra.
I don't think it can be done as a freebie because everyone will want to use it and in the end the server will overload.
What if I create a "How to vote for an item?" topic?

Sure, why not. It would be especially nice once the exchange is up for those who want to add to it.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 Empty Site.

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 00:27

I am new to the site as only from yesterday but already I have found such a great array of information and very friendly people. It is wonderful to see a site which has so much to offer their members and replies are so quick. I find the site so easy to navigate. Thank you.

//EDIT

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you could get rid of those dancing men. They are annoying!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 11:20

Hello I have been a fan of Games4theworld since I discovered a video from YT on how to install the base game w/ crack. And I tried to search you on the net and I found this website. I would just like to thank all of you for doing a great effort to provide us the best quality of gaming for free. Thank you for letting me experience how to have CC's from the SimStore. I do hope that you continue whatever you've started and rest assured that I would be supporting you. PLUS A MILLION GOOD KARMA TO YOU GUYS! I love you cheers Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 24 Aug 2012, 12:25

condor wrote:LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you could get rid of those dancing men. They are annoying!
Hi there,

You mean.... THESE Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 294340757 I love you ADMIN I love you Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 294340757 ?

cielpurple wrote:
Hello I have been a fan of Games4theworld since I discovered a video from YT on how to install the base game w/ crack. And I tried to search you on the net and I found this website. I would just like to thank all of you for doing a great effort to provide us the best quality of gaming for free. Thank you for letting me experience how to have CC's from the SimStore. I do hope that you continue whatever you've started and rest assured that I would be supporting you. PLUS A MILLION GOOD KARMA TO YOU GUYS! I love you cheers Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 567613
Thank you for your nice words and your support! And don't worry, we'll be doing what we're doing for as long as we can!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Aug 2012, 13:11

I always knew your website but I haven't paid enough attention. I created account just yesterday and I'm in love with you guys! You are really awesome, besides the downloads you are helpful, admin is communicating with almost every member and I love how many people just are here to talk and help. :3 And don't get rid of those dancers, I love them!
Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 14:12

You guys rock! I just wanted to say a HUGE thanks! I grew up in Australia and always owned every version of Sims (1 & 2). Now i live in a small European country where they dont sell sims, and our banks cards cant be used for online purchases, so its almost impossible to get Sims 3! Short of sending someone money in the mail and getting them to send it to me internationally!

But thanks to you guys i can happily play my favorite games!!!!
Much love from Montenegro!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 20:23

I love the way you guys help me everytime!

I'm SO happy i've found this site!!!!!!!!!

BIG BIG BIG THANKS AND THUMBS UP Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 567613

Back to top Go down

Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 Empty Re: site

Post by Guest Tue 28 Aug 2012, 01:48

No, not those men. I mean the ones below in the video clip! LOL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 28 Aug 2012, 14:30

condor wrote:No, not those men. I mean the ones below in the video clip! LOL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi there,

You don't like? Sad
That's me dancing with my brother Narong and Lady ElDi watching us.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 28 Aug 2012, 14:48

That video doesn't really do me justice though haha.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2012, 19:51

I am so thankful for this site! I know if it were not for this sitte I would have given up on The Sims a long time ago. I can actually say that you guys have a great site and excellent helpers! All of the advice given to me by Admin or Lady Eldi is always correct and on point, and I really appreciate that. As far as improvements, It would be great to have a time set aside to know when the members will be able to speak with you but it truly is virtually impossible because you guys as well as many members have lives and sometimes time just won't permit. I usually stay logged in either through my Cell phone, or my pc, to recieve help. There is really nothing that I feel you guys need to improve on. The help you give and the resources that you provide are greatly appreciated, because many of the expansions and content I would not have for my game if this site had not provided it. With 76 kids running thru my house at all hours of the day it is good to know that when I have a problem with my game after being Momed to death all day I can always come here and get a quick fix and that eases my mind so much because at least I know my kids may drive me crazy and frustrate me, but I can always get my game up and running thanks to you guys then I retreat back into my fantasy sim family with NO KIDS LOL! You guys are the greatest and keep up the good work. G4TW you guys ROCK!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 30 Aug 2012, 21:42

CharmedOne wrote:With 76 kids running thru my house at all hours ............. after being Momed to death all day ..........

I can imagine Shocked Laughing Razz
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2012, 22:22

You are all very helpful, got working torrents without surveys or passwords...
I don't know what you could add to this site. You're awesome.
IN OTHER NEWS: I just joined the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 30 Aug 2012, 22:26

Bolwing wrote:You are all very helpful, got working torrents without surveys or passwords...
I don't know what you could add to this site. You're awesome.
IN OTHER NEWS: I just joined the forum

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and, of course, welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 294340757
You're always welcome here.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Sep 2012, 22:55

Hello there,

I just wanted to say what an amazing job you guys do. I don't even know how I cam across this site, but however I did, I'm so glad that I found it! The atmosphere here is amazing, everyone's so kind, helpful and just generally friendly. I've met some nice people here, and I hope that I meet more. And I really like the grey and orange theme. It's the sort of theme that says, "welcome" or maybe that's just my opinion since I am a graphic design student! (haha) Also, G4TW Sims 3 Exchange is a brilliant idea and I can't wait to see what people upload to it.

And again, thanks for doing an amazing job here, you all deserve a pat on the back Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 08:29

You know, there are plenty of paid services that provide less support than you guys do. I don't know how you do it, but thanks! Top job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 11:43

The downloads are good, but the info about how to install the crack is not completely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 15:05

I check this website religiously and I love it! The site is very well organized and I am impressed by how nice everyone is, even when responding to posts like "WHY IS MY GAME BROKEN!?" Most people would not even bother to reply to posts like that but you guys are always promptly like "Hi there, can you be a little more specific please?" Which is great! That's my favorite thing about this site. On sites like MATY, I almost never post because I'm sure that somebody will say something rude when they reply, in fact they make a point of it on that site. Here, it is a much friendlier environment and I definitely prefer that.

As for the themes issue:

Mera wrote:
- Having a couple of options for changing theme. You know, It gets boring when you use only 1 theme for a long time. At least for me.

That's probably a good idea, a lot of websites have a drop down menu for you to select your OWN layout that only you see, that would be the best compromise for the theme issue. Personally, I like the theme the way it is

All in all, my only request is that you guys keep being awesome!! Very Happy

Also, I like Admin's dancing men, my favorite is the tiny one on the left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 07:24

My feedback on your services:

10/10, gold stars, A++++++++++, 2 thumbs up, cartwheels to backflips & smiles

I actually bought TS3 EPs/SPs as they were released.
I got a new computer which meant the dreaded reinstall. Of everything.
In that tedious process, 1 disc wasn't recognized by my PC. Then it was 2 discs. In an instant, my Sim life was over. No
I tried different things (incl cracks), but with any new patch came more strife.
Until I found you lovelies! Seriously, hugs & sloppy kisses just aren't enough! I love you
And I don't know how many people I've steered your way for fixes. Many many!
It's fantastic how you've set up your guide for fixing games. Dummy-proof is always appreciated. Laughing
IMHO, G4TW, Admin & Mods have always been dependable, trustworthy, and gracious.

And BTW, please tell me that you're really Will Wright? You are awesome as is, but that would be just... would be so... *faints*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 06:09

I just wanted to say thank you again, and add a reminder. The help offered here is voluntary, and a tremendous amount of work goes into the sharing/info provided here. The admin/moderators are not gods with every answer maybe, but they try their best, and their best is GREAT:sims:  Sometimes "The Sims 3 behaves in weird, and annoying ways. This is the fault of the gaming companies rushed out for sales content and/or bad rushed patches/fixes often to attempt to fix the messes they created. My game has been a little plick lately, but through this forum, and MTS, and a lil trial, and error. It is doing much better now. cheers  Thank you for the time you give us from your lives, and for caring enough to even try. At least you do reply, and post updates that actually help. Try going to the official forums or customer service there. You will get told about your mistakes, if/when you even get a reply, or it's your computers fault by customer service, and flamed, smarted off, or just plain out idiot swarmed in the forums there. TRUST ME! Been there/done that TOO MANY TIMES🤦 Rolling Eyes bounce  lol  So even your very worst possible help far exceeds the help giving by our beloved gaming company. Razz  Thank you very much. Hope everyone had a great 4th that celebrates that holiday. Have a great weekend @ all. Smile

Back to top Go down

Please provide feedback on our services! - Page 2 Empty Applause.

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:04

Looking for bad joke  Oh hi.
Just wanted to register once again how Censored great I think this site is! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top