Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED]

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED] - Page 11 Empty The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:08

First topic message reminder :

Hello Sims 3 fans!

The Sims 3: Supernatural will be released by EA on September 4th. As you've come to expect, G4TW will release the expansion pack within a few days of the official release.

As usual, a new patch will also come out every time a new pack is released. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you not to patch your game before the expansion is released. And be sure to use the checklist to ensure trouble free installation. If you do run into problems, you're always welcome to post.

Keep your eye on the forum, or join out The Sims (3) fangroup to stay on top of everything.

The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED] - Page 11 Ts3sn10
Become supernatural in new world full of magic, mystery and mischief. Enter the mysterious town of Moonlight Falls, where strange things happen by the light of the moon. Create supernatural beings from menacing werewolves and cackling witches to mischievous fairies and more intriguing vampires. Then stalk the night, use your wand to cast spells, stay home and claw the furniture and more. You can mix dozens of elixirs from turning Sims into zombies to transforming them into gold. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3. Spooky surprises are in store for you in the world of The Sims 3 Supernatural!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:37

Installing FairLights now will let everyone know If there are any problems

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:38

I got it,,, omg wat a new world....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:38

Mandypooh010911 wrote:Installing FairLights now will let everyone know If there are any problems

did that too and it works for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:39

nihila wrote:I got it,,, omg wat a new world....

The Sims 3 plumbob HOWWW The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:39

kidrock2k12 wrote:just tryed getting on admins mediafire page and its been blocked need to get on there to get my stuff back only want my towns now cannot get em,

That's bad news. I've notified Admin of this. Thanks for telling us. Don't worry though, we'll find another way to get your your stuff. meanwhile, maybe you'd like to get the torrent that has the store updates up to June 2011.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:40

ive got firelights aswell well downloading anyway.... dose anyone know where i can download the towns from because admins mediafire account as been suspended

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:48

well i got the FLT version, whit the crack and it worked for me, i was abt to wait my my fingers went crazy y day so,,, here i am installing my cc. and then il be returning to moonlight falls all day and night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:49

the FLT version is an ISO mounted one right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:49

yes, but u can use daemon tools

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:50

yea theres are iso mounted just use daemon tools

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:51

I guess i can give it a try although every sims 3 expansion i have is admins and i feel guilty using someone else's lol thanks a bunch!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:52

ZsoltySims wrote:
nihila wrote:I got it,,, omg wat a new world....

The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED] - Page 11 611149516 HOWWW The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED] - Page 11 611149516

well i downloaded it, and istalled it, whit FLT version wich can be found on priatbay im gueesing ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:52

well like i said i would wait but i couldnt wait,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:55

It's 1am here... hopefully when i awaken later this morning the patch/crack/game will be here!

Until then,

PEACE!

Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:57

i was up to 3 am in sweden y day, so i was soo sad, so now its 10 am and i am happy, sadly for u other ppls im sorry for the wait but i bet the admin is gonna do it today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:59

Yeah im downloading the FLT version now guess i can always uninstall when this one comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:00

Stumpy50 wrote:Yeah im downloading the FLT version now guess i can always uninstall when this one comes out.
u gonna be reinstalling it ALL if u didnt back it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:04

Im crying Sad Why doesnt this release already? HURRY UP Admin!! I dont want to wait here all my life! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:22

Heh, I kept refreshing the Bay AND THERE IT WAS.

Bless you, Admin. <3 Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:23

I'm still waiting finished the FLT Download and now I have no idea how to install it so I am stuck waiting for GTW Supernatural to show up

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:24

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:24

catnipeverdeen wrote:Heh, I kept refreshing the Bay AND THERE IT WAS.

Bless you, Admin. <3 Thank you so much!

Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:24

Yay it's out now I'm so excited! Only problem is that there are no seeders yet....... stupid The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED] - Page 11 4049071320 time zone differences how I hate them Mad

Anyway I've been using G4TW for a wile now and it's great. Everything works properly and you're guaranteed that what you're getting is quality which is a rare thing these days. So I'd just like to say thank you and I hope you keep up the good work Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:26

CSRusset wrote:Yay it's out now I'm so excited! Only problem is that there are no seeders yet....... stupid The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED] - Page 11 4049071320 time zone differences how I hate them Mad

Anyway I've been using G4TW for a wile now and it's great. Everything works properly and you're guaranteed that what you're getting is quality which is a rare thing these days. So I'd just like to say thank you and I hope you keep up the good work Very Happy
Hello,

Thank you for your nice words!
Don't worry, patience will bring you lots of seeders very soon!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:50

admin tryed getting on your mediafire account to get the towns but it says that this users account is suspended

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:58

kidrock2k12 wrote:admin tryed getting on your mediafire account to get the towns but it says that this users account is suspended

Hello,

Admin is already aware of that. It'll be rectified soon.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:00

thats good need my stuff back lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top