Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:16

First topic message reminder :

Hello Sims 3 fans!

The Sims 3: Seasons will be released by EA on November 12th. As you've come to expect, G4TW will release the expansion pack within a few days of the official release.

As usual, a new patch will also come out every time a new pack is released. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you not to patch your game before the expansion is released. And be sure to use the checklist to ensure trouble free installation. If you do run into problems, you're always welcome to post.

Keep your eye on the forum, or join out The Sims (3) fangroup to stay on top of everything.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 2 Season10
Let your Sims swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe, or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella. All-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations bring the spirit of each season to life. Your Sims can pucker up at the kissing booth at the spring festival, or see what Halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions from raincoats to snow gear. With new foods, décor and weather effects, your Sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the ever-changing seasons and play with life like never before!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 08:09

Hey,i just wanted to say that im really excited for this game Smile I asked for this EP since the base game arrived. I am just so excited for halloween,winter and Summer! swimming in the ocean is what i always wanted for the Sims 3 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 12:13

Yessssssss excellent. I was just saying the other day that I hoped we got Seasons for Sims 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:31

really lookin forward to this ;D more power g4tw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 04:32

i love you G4TW
LOOOOVEEEE<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2012, 05:09

Awesome! Can't wait for this.
Thank you so much for all of your hard work! It's highly appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2012, 19:43

sunlit tides an seasons are the reason i reinstalled these games they look so fun im havin a blast with sunlit atm thankx G4TW

for your awesome work an support XxXoOo sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 19:24

I just registered on these forums because I was amazed by the community and the stuff that's on the forums, you guys seem extremely helpful and we're also from the same country! (dutch pride haha). I know this was off-topic but I just felt like sharing it with you guys.

On-topic; I'm really excited about this expansion pack so reading this is great! Thanks for it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Sep 2012, 19:40

Lisss wrote:I just registered on these forums because I was amazed by the community and the stuff that's on the forums, you guys seem extremely helpful and we're also from the same country! (dutch pride haha). I know this was off-topic but I just felt like sharing it with you guys.

On-topic; I'm really excited about this expansion pack so reading this is great! Thanks for it Smile

Hello,

Welcome to the forum!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 10 Sep 2012, 21:42

Lisss wrote:I just registered on these forums because I was amazed by the community and the stuff that's on the forums, you guys seem extremely helpful and we're also from the same country! (dutch pride haha). I know this was off-topic but I just felt like sharing it with you guys.

Hello there,

Welkom to the Forum indeed! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 13:38

both supernatural and seasons are innovative expansion pack ! now they have to release a useless stuff pack for money Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 14:43

I'm just a casual gamer but I'm highly anticipating Seasons too. I wish they could push the envelope a little bit instead of always recycling the same ideas since the first Sims series but I find this one to be essential, and I would love to have an Appartment Life expansion pack for The Sims 3 too (kinda bummed that they didn't work on that on Late Night or Showtime).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 01:25

I'm super-mega-highly excited for this EXPANSION PACK!!! It will expand the whole Life Simulation genre of the game! I've never played Sims 2 Seasons so I have no idea what to expect.. except, WINTER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 08:27

@ohsojohn TS3 Seasons and TS2 Seasons are completely different. I plaied TS2 Seasons, it was alright, but I'm looking forward to TS3 Seasons because of all the new stuff they added that TS2S didn't have, like holidays and festivals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 02:22

awesome!! gotta get it.. what a great late birthday gift for me! .. woohoo! gotta reformat my pc before installing this game..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Sep 2012, 17:17

I'm looking forward to Seasons as well, but I would also love to see a College/University EP like in Sims 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 04:54

Ooh! Me too. I just hope it's better than TS2 version. It was good, but it got boring after a while. And I also hope that they give the teenagers the option of going after they've become a YA instead of like in TS2 where it would pop up during the teens lifespan and if you had twins and one went to college and the other one didn't one of the twins became older than the other automatically and it just bugged me like that Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 07:02

Yeah, I couldn't agree more. Had a same issue with twins seperating during the college years too.

I would also like to see that when the Sims Student had completed his/her degree that it would be put to use and the Sim entering in the warkforce doing what he/she had majored in (Ex: Medical Degree the Sim would be a Doctor).

EA would also have to make things Supernatural friendly, no matter if it's a College EP or the newer Seasons.

I currently have a vamp and she can't stay away from the community pool. She starts to fry and won't stay in or leave. IF I have the same Sim once Seasons is out, I can see her frying on the beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 07:33

I'm excited for this expnsion, but too bad since cybercrime law is implemented in the philippines, that restricts me to visit the g4tw tpb link.. hope the law will be trash soon...grr!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 03 Oct 2012, 08:33

If there's going to be a University type EP, I'm sure it'll be played in the same neighbourhood and not like TS2 in a separate neighbourhood. So sim aging and storyprogression for other sims in that town will continue as normal.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:12

So cant wait for Seasons to come outThe Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 2 567613

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 01:21

I just thought of this, what if it's like the boarding schools? affraid I think that would be the ONLY ep I'd skip, unless they had some really cute content that I wanted or something added to it. But it would be so horrible if we couldn't follow them to college.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 21:32

After viewing Maxis' annoucement online, I have to admit that Seasons may be better than I ever hoped! At least the diving board will be back! Smile

Looking forward to trying the Weather Stone Idol! Not to mention swimming in the ocean!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:20

Well, they said that the diving board and swimming in the ocean will be in the patch for it. But the aliens looked SO much cooler than in TS2. They did a really awesome job this time.
#excited!!!
The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 2 Tumblr_mb12oeYLk11rzz3r3o1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 13:07

I must admit, that I thought the Thunderstorms would be the only things in Sims 3 Seasons, that would get me all The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 2 294340757

I love thunderstorms! Laughing

But when I found out about the Aliens and what you could do with them, I went to something like this

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 2 10121811

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 15:43

Can't wait for seasons !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Oct 2012, 16:15

This is so amazing guys!
You are just incredible, and I can't wait for Seasons to come out.
- Love to all of you! The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2012, 23:26

Ones again brilliant work, I am so happy this website exists because as someone mentioned, you guys are the best supportive type, and I hope you will continue to help guys like me, and I can't wait for seasons Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top