Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 18 Empty The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:16

First topic message reminder :

Hello Sims 3 fans!

The Sims 3: Seasons will be released by EA on November 12th. As you've come to expect, G4TW will release the expansion pack within a few days of the official release.

As usual, a new patch will also come out every time a new pack is released. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you not to patch your game before the expansion is released. And be sure to use the checklist to ensure trouble free installation. If you do run into problems, you're always welcome to post.

Keep your eye on the forum, or join out The Sims (3) fangroup to stay on top of everything.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 18 Season10
Let your Sims swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe, or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella. All-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations bring the spirit of each season to life. Your Sims can pucker up at the kissing booth at the spring festival, or see what Halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions from raincoats to snow gear. With new foods, décor and weather effects, your Sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the ever-changing seasons and play with life like never before!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 18 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 17:26

meekie wrote:
Admin wrote:
Simon87 wrote:Great to hear good news from Admin : )
Hello,

Actually, like I told you, Lady Eldi is in charge of the torrents.
And she's making dinner at the moment, LOL...

meekie wrote:Admin, the state of my social life rests in your hands.
Hahahha. C:

stormycloud wrote:
meekie wrote:Admin, the state of my social life rests in your hands.
Hahahha. C:

Lol i agree The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 18 1558443509 The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 18 294340757 The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 18 294340757 bounce
Going good so far?

Correction: my social life is non-existent. It's my sims that I'm worried about Razz

/imjokingnervouslaugh
What he said. I'm thinking, what's my social life? oh yeah facebook, texting, & sims. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 18 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 17:37

Psychotic wrote:As long as you la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la lahv me lahv me...

Why am I even singing this? Shocked

Haha, I actually like that song Shocked Facepalm

I luv your signature!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 17:39

Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:00

THE SIMS 3 SEASONS IS OUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:01

THE FORUM PICTURE SAYS GAMES4THEWORLD SIMS 3 SEASONS IS HERE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD NOT
AND HERES THE LINK

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7825343/The_Sims_3__Seasons_%5BFULL%5D___Games4theworld_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:02

WOOOOOHOOOOOO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:03

Yieaahhhhhhh The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 18 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:03

YESYESYESYES!! THANK YOU THANK YOU, OHMYGOD I CAN'T WAIT YEYYYYYY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:05

You guys are AMAZING! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all your hard work and effort you put in for us guys! You really are the best Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:05

its here!!!! woot woot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:07

HECK YES!!! Right before I left!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:07

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:08

I'M DOWNLOADINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i hope I'll be able to play it tonight <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:08

Thanks for the upload guys.

Just one question, how come it's so small? Even stuff packs were 2-4GB and all other expansions were very big too. The 1GB versions are missing a ton of content, is this version also missing some?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:09

IT'S OOOOOUUUUTTTTT!!!! WOOHOOOO thank you G4TW!!! YOU ROCK!!! The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 18 294340757

And remeber everyone! KEEP SEEDING SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY IT Very Happy

Last edited by TudorQueen on Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:10; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:10

YES! Thank you Lady ElDi!
Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:12

Narz wrote:Thanks for the upload guys.

Just one question, how come it's so small? Even stuff packs were 2-4GB and all other expansions were very big too. The 1GB versions are missing a ton of content, is this version also missing some?

Thanks
Did we ever let you down?

As for everyone else; it's OUT NOW! Check it out here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t8223-the-sims-3-seasons-out-now-download-link

Have fun! This topic is now closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top