Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get reflecting floors in The Sims 3.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to get reflecting floors in The Sims 3. Empty How to get reflecting floors in The Sims 3.

Post by Admin Mon 27 Aug 2012, 12:29

Hello,

If you want nice, real-looking reflections on your in-game floors, just use this Mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=431661
Be sure to read the instructions on that page first. And also note that you need a free account to download that file.

How to get reflecting floors in The Sims 3. MTS2_morphead_1168307_1

Original topic: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5492-how-to-create-reflection-floor-in-the-sims-3

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, EITHER "THE SIMS 3 DOWNLOADS SUPPORT" OR "THE SIMS 3 IN-GAME SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED IN THE SECTION WITH THE SAME NAME.

Note that any and all questions posted under this thread, will be deleted without any explanation or advance warning. We have the Forum sections dedicated to Support purposes, for a reason.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

How to get reflecting floors in The Sims 3. Empty Re: How to get reflecting floors in The Sims 3.

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 00:54

if you use so much of this in your house it makes you lag, I experienced that Smile Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

How to get reflecting floors in The Sims 3. Empty Re: How to get reflecting floors in The Sims 3.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:18

Only for high end pc's I guess. It looks very nice though.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:25

I use it in some of my smaller houses, but only in one or two rooms. It's really nice for a kitchen or dining room. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:25

yea I used this in all my rooms and I lagged then I needed to remove them Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 13:11

So pretty. But not for me. No

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top