Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:14

First topic message reminder :

Dear downloaders,

You can now download The Sims 3: Supernatural from either www.games4theworld.org , http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7601527 or via http://kat.ph/the-sims-3-supernatural-full-games4theworld-t6633339.html or even: http://www.4shared.com/file/85pH1Q2r/The_Sims_3_-_Supernaturalrar.html (temporary link, will be removed in a few weeks)
Enjoy this 100% safe, tested and working download!

Please let us know if you run into any problems, BUT DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS TOPIC. (We WILL remove any questions or problems posted in this topic) Exclamation

Last edited by Admin on Mon 10 Sep 2012, 16:22; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:02

Speed getting to hundreds Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:03

Only 3.5% downloaded, I hate being so impatient bounce

At least supernatural is considerably smaller in size than the previous expansions released (as far as I remember anyway)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:04

ZsoltySims wrote:ITS DEAD!!!! 0.5 kb/s?? seriously?

It's not dead, it's a very new torrent. You can't expect a fast download if there are only a few seeds and since it's such a fresh torrent, there just can't be more seeds. The download speed should pick up as more and more people start downloading, and later seeding, this torrent.
So please, after your torrent finishes, keep seeding.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:05

Lady ElDi wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:ITS DEAD!!!! 0.5 kb/s?? seriously?

It's not dead, it's a very new torrent. You can't expect a fast download if there are only a few seeds and since it's such a fresh torrent, there just can't be more seeds. The download speed should pick up as more and more people start downloading, and later seeding, this torrent.
So please, after your torrent finishes, keep seeding.

Yeah,sorry about that -- My speed is currently 100/200/300kb/ps but says that not enough seeds

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:08

LOL!!! I'm averaging 48 Kb/s.......
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:15

it's getting slow now... but 23% already done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:19

hello G4TW team!
Thank you so much for releasing The Sims 3 Supernatural!! This is so cool! Smile I am waiting for it on the G4TW download's section cause I can't go and get the torrent on TBP (stupid stoppage)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:20

1MB/S!! oh yeah!! Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:23

Like a Star @ heaven You are awesome people bringing immense happiness to others Smile! Thank you so much for this download! Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:29

Lady ElDi wrote:LOL!!! I'm averaging 48 Kb/s.......

Haha, Mine runs at 8.5kB/s xD I'm dying to play!! A massive thank you goes out to Admin & others who always bring us the best torrents and downloads! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:31

Well, I'm not sure if I'll install Supernatural yet (always afraid of new ep and their bugs), but seeing as how you are spoiling us and I have quite some free drive space I'll see if I can download that to help seeding for a few days/weeks as the best thank you I can give right now. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:32

djottard wrote:hello G4TW team!
Thank you so much for releasing The Sims 3 Supernatural!! This is so cool! Smile I am waiting for it on the G4TW download's section cause I can't go and get the torrent on TBP (stupid stoppage)

Try one of these: http://about.piratereverse.info/proxy/list.html
Just type games4theworld in the search box.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:35

Yeah! Hot fairy chick here I...I mean, yea werewolves! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:36

Mine have been 200 kb/s and now is 8 kb/s ,and up speed is higher than down speed,and that is not good,also health is low (pieces are red (i have utorrent)),ahh and its only 4,4,after almost 1 hour Sad need to wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:37

Just wanted to say thanks for the quick upload for all us impatient people lol. I discovered you guys fairly recently and have been thoroughly impressed with the quality. Never had a problem with you guys and was excited to be around for a release, it was hard to be patient, but I know who to trust for downloads! Be seeing you guys again when Seasons comes out....can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:38

It'll be all right. Just be patient.
And don't mind the upload speed, you're helping someone else download the file Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:38

Hammertime Thank you!!!!!

On the downside. Am I the only one, who when I click on both links just get white blank pages??? Like it loads up white and thats it. Could it be because many people are trying to access at the same time? Dont remember seeing anything like that before.

edit. Oh damn, you said not to post any problems/ questions here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:44

Don't worry I can't even download it at all. ^^ I am waiting for the update on the website ^^
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:48

Admin I can't seem to find the supernatural download on your download site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:59

Finally downloading!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers yay! Doesnt even matter how long it takes (well it does but yeaaahh)
I had to got to the Pirate Bay website and I found the games4theword torrent there. Had no idea its being blocked in the UK. Grim times, grim times.... So if the pages doesn't load up from the links here for anybody else, just go straight to the Pirate Bay and search, games4theword is one of the few supernatural torrents there anyway.

Last edited by antaress on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:03; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:07

OMG YES!

Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:10

Hard_Drive87 wrote:is the plants vz zombies in this game??or do we have to download a separate pack like we did with the showtime katy perry pack?

No idea quess we will find out once we go into the game hopefully its included already with the time it took to upload it to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:13

thank you i was getting sad watching everyone else play. where is the patch update?? i still have not updated my game... i need a crack for the main sims 3 game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:16

Downloading at 4.5kb uploading at 115kb. Seed it up people! I'm dying for this to finish!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:21

rob0tz wrote:Downloading at 4.5kb uploading at 115kb. Seed it up people! I'm dying for this to finish!!!

Facepalm yeah ill wait for someone too. PLZZZZZZZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:22

Hard_Drive87 wrote:i already downloaded it and started playing it,but i cant find the plants anywhere...

Have you checked the outdoors stuff and decorative? They can tend to hide things sometimes in werid places you wouldn't think of

Mine's half way almost 45.9 at 238 kb/s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:27

yes i looked at every item in this pack,and the plant is not there,but however i did read on a site the the plants vs zombies is in fact a DLC for the supernatural pack,so we will have to wait for it to appear on G4TW's media fire page or pirate bay page.like we did with the katy perry special edition pack for showtime..

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top