Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 Empty The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:14

First topic message reminder :

Dear downloaders,

You can now download The Sims 3: Supernatural from either www.games4theworld.org , http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7601527 or via http://kat.ph/the-sims-3-supernatural-full-games4theworld-t6633339.html or even: http://www.4shared.com/file/85pH1Q2r/The_Sims_3_-_Supernaturalrar.html (temporary link, will be removed in a few weeks)
Enjoy this 100% safe, tested and working download!

Please let us know if you run into any problems, BUT DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS TOPIC. (We WILL remove any questions or problems posted in this topic) Exclamation

Last edited by Admin on Mon 10 Sep 2012, 16:22; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 14:40

Thank you ADMIN you are the best Wink

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 14:43

lol, download: 0.1 kb/s been like that for 30 mins now T_T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 14:44

1.4 kb/s and an ETA of 10 weeks. Oh my. o_o;; Definitely seeding this as soon as it finishes so no one else has as bad of a time trying to download this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 14:48

Guys, if you want to play the game this second, I suggest you go and buy a copy.
Otherwise, quit complaining about the freebie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 14:54

Thank you Admin, it was worth the wait. The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:22

After around 3 hours (i stopped it,because i turned off comp) , now 11,5 % complete,and speed sometimes is high,sometimes fall down,also up speed is higher than down one ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:25

SWEET CHOCOLATEY NIBLETS!! WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU GUYS!! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!! IS IT THE LIMITED EDITION? YOU ARE A LIFE SAVIOR!! ALMOST LIKE A MESSIAH! LOL Very Happy THANKS G4TW!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:30

Woooo 50% Very Happy half way there! comon! I'll seed for you guys when I'm done, like always Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:33

i'm seeding with maximum upload speed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:36

scarletrose wrote:Woooo 50% Very Happy half way there! comon! I'll seed for you guys when I'm done, like always Smile

Thank you!!! I'll do the same. And. by the way, when did you start downloading it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:39

PrincesaCereza wrote:
scarletrose wrote:Woooo 50% Very Happy half way there! comon! I'll seed for you guys when I'm done, like always Smile

Thank you!!! I'll do the same. And. by the way, when did you start downloading it??

Heh, hours ago (Around 6:50 PM au, its now 11:38PM au) I'll allow you to do the math aha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:41

my download is finished guys... but i can't downdoad the ultimative fix ;(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:42

Thank you so much admin! Can't wait to play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:43

scarletrose wrote:
PrincesaCereza wrote:

Heh, hours ago (Around 6:50 PM au, its now 11:38PM au) I'll allow you to do the math aha.

That's not that long Very Happy I'm waiting 3h now and only have about 18% i think i have to wait a loooong time till its finished lol
But it's worth waiting Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:47

Marshmallow02 wrote:
scarletrose wrote:
PrincesaCereza wrote:

That's not that long Very Happy I'm waiting 3h now and only have about 18% i think i have to wait a loooong time till its finished lol

I am waiting more than 3h and 12,1% completed,still 87,9% to go Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:53

Miodrag wrote:
Marshmallow02 wrote:
scarletrose wrote:
PrincesaCereza wrote:

Yeah sadly long waiting times, BUT it's totally worth it IMO (short waiting times compared to the hours of fun I'm going to have playing this expansion) I'm gonna go to bed soon anyway and allow it to download the rest of the night and seed into the late hours of the morning for others.
The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 611149516

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 15:58

I'm not worried about download rate at all really. If anyone has the game up and running already, and would like to let me in on this mystery, i'd be highly appreciative. Thanks in advance I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:02

scarletrose wrote:
Miodrag wrote:
Marshmallow02 wrote:
scarletrose wrote:
PrincesaCereza wrote:

Yeah sadly long waiting times, BUT it's totally worth it IMO (short waiting times compared to the hours of fun I'm going to have playing this expansion) I'm gonna go to bed soon anyway and allow it to download the rest of the night and seed into the late hours of the morning for others.
The Sims 3: Supernatural OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 611149516

yeah,that is true,its really worth waiting What he said. I can't wait to start playing it Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:06

I found an Ep7LimitedEditionSET sims3pack, on 4shared, I think, but I forgot the link. I downloaded and decrapified it trough Lady ElDi's decrapifier. I can try to upload it on a sharing site, but am I allowed to post the link here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:13

freezy_frizzle wrote:I found an Ep7LimitedEditionSET sims3pack, on 4shared, I think, but I forgot the link. I downloaded and decrapified it trough Lady ElDi's decrapifier. I can try to upload it on a sharing site, but am I allowed to post the link here?

There is a download link for that on this site already with extra's if you want to have a look: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6693-supernatural-bonus-content-here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:15

Why thank you Freezy, and Sim for the info. If this turns out to be just a standard edition and I feel I simply must have the LE version then I will give that a go. Thanks for the heads up on the LE set.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:16

thank you so much! I couldn't find their mediafire account! I had no idea they were already posted! :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:23

freezy_frizzle wrote:thank you so much! I couldn't find their mediafire account! I had no idea they were already posted! :newfag:

My pleasure Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 16:36

Ugh, 4 hours later still at 32%...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 17:40

0.1kB/s ETA 2years and 22 weeks. lol! Oh my hat this is so funny. Think I will wait a few days until the initial rush is over and people are seeding. Facepalm Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 17:55

ahh after more than 5 hours,18.5% completed - still 81.5% to go Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 18:20

6h 22 min......16% Wat.
anyone over 50% should consider themselves very lucky. lol

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top