Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Mass Effect 2 game doesn't work!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Mass Effect 2 game doesn't work!! [SOLVED] Empty My Mass Effect 2 game doesn't work!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 08 Dec 2010, 05:52

Hello,

I download this game at thepiratebay.org created by Games4TheWorld. I succeed download it, extracted it with winrar, and installation. After installation, i open the launcher to start the game, but when I click "Play" it suddenly open an error saying:

C:/Windows/system32/XINPUT1_3.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

I don't get understand at all, did I do something wrong with the installation. Plz help me with this problem! oh btw, I use window7, I don't use vista.

Back to top Go down

My Mass Effect 2 game doesn't work!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: My Mass Effect 2 game doesn't work!! [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 08 Dec 2010, 13:24

Hello,

First of all, try to run in Windows XP compability mode. (Click on the Game's .exe and choose "Options". Then choose the "Compability" -tab. Choose "Windows XP" from the dropdown menu and click "OK")

If the above didn't work, try the following:

1. Open the .rar file you Downloaded using WinRar, which can be Downloaded from www.games4theworld.org .
2. Select áll the files in the .rar file and drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop.
3. When extraction is finished, open that folder on your Desktop and start by reading the "# Installation Guide.txt".

It's important that you only use WinRar to extract .rar files and nothing else, otherwise the files will get messed up.

See if that works and post the result here, please.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

My Mass Effect 2 game doesn't work!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: My Mass Effect 2 game doesn't work!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 09 Dec 2010, 00:49

how can I run Windows XP compability mode? confused

//EDIT

nevermind that. I did all the steps you've told me to do, but it didnt work. I kept getting that error. I try to re-install it and it still doesnt work. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 09 Dec 2010, 16:41

Hello,

Download the latest version of DirectX here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en and then restart your PC.

If that didn't work, the only solution known so far is just to reformat your PC or Install it on an other PC.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Dec 2010, 02:00

oh well, thanks anyways!! I think it does work on my laptop, so the game didnt work in this big computer. I really only want to play on this big computer. So Thank YOU again. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Dec 2010, 07:42

oh i have one problem my game keep getting this error:

failed to initialize the physics system. Please ensure you have an updated version

then i went to bioware forums and saw some solution but it's still doesnt work. I removed the PhysX latest version and install the one in "Redistributable" folder that i Downloaded at piratebay from Games4TheWorld. after i finished install and try to run the game, but it wont let me in the game. I open the "Windows Task Manager" and saw my Mass Effect 2 game "not responding."

Does you have any idea to this problem??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 10 Dec 2010, 17:51

devilmaycry95324 wrote:oh i have one problem my game keep getting this error:

failed to initialize the physics system. Please ensure you have an updated version

then i went to bioware forums and saw some solution but it's still doesnt work. I removed the PhysX latest version and install the one in "Redistributable" folder that i Downloaded at piratebay from Games4TheWorld. after i finished install and try to run the game, but it wont let me in the game. I open the "Windows Task Manager" and saw my Mass Effect 2 game "not responding."

Does you have any idea to this problem??

Hello,

Please Download the latest drivers for your Graphic Card, restart your PC and see if it works.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Dec 2010, 06:08

can u help me with this problem? Whenever i try to re-install the game i keep getting this error message:

Error During the extraction of one or several files.

Click Retry to try again or Cancel to Cancel Installation.

ERROR: Try to use /SHOWERROS commandline parameter to see detailed error message

I click retry and wait for it to finish but it keep repeat the message. Any suggestion??? Sad

Last edited by devilmaycry95324 on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 06:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I did a mistake)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Dec 2010, 11:57

When i want to install it it says : 229 runtime error at 00363E07
Need halp!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 11 Dec 2010, 12:49

devilmaycry95324 wrote:can u help me with this problem? Whenever i try to re-install the game i keep getting this error message:

Error During the extraction of one or several files.

Click Retry to try again or Cancel to Cancel Installation.

ERROR: Try to use /SHOWERROS commandline parameter to see detailed error message

I click retry and wait for it to finish but it keep repeat the message. Any suggestion??? Sad
Hello,

Open the .rar file you Downloaded using WinRar, which can be Downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . Select áll the files in that .rar file and drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop. When extraction is done, open that folder on your Desktop and start by readin the included "# Installation Guide.txt".
If you use any other Software than WinRar, the files will get messed up.

darkyNLpro wrote:When i want to install it it says : 229 runtime error at 00363E07
Need halp!!!
Installeer en laat dit programma draaien om te zien of het de error oplost: http://www.glarysoft.com/products/utilities/registry-repair/
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Dec 2010, 13:36

darkyNLpro wrote:When i want to install it it says : 229 runtime error at 00363E07
Need halp!!!
Installeer en laat dit programma draaien om te zien of het de error oplost: http://www.glarysoft.com/products/utilities/registry-repair/[/quote]
Ja maar dan zegt die programma : Niet geimplinteerd ofzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 11 Dec 2010, 15:08

darkyNLpro wrote:
Need halp!!!
Installeer en laat dit programma draaien om te zien of het de error oplost: http://www.glarysoft.com/products/utilities/registry-repair/
Ja maar dan zegt die programma : Niet geimplinteerd ofzo

Hallo,

Wat is de precieze error?

Last edited by Admin on Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:54; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Dec 2010, 23:36

Zegt die niet
alleen dat zegt hij dan sluit hij af

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:56

darkyNLpro wrote:Zegt die niet
alleen dat zegt hij dan sluit hij af

Hallo,

Ik raad u aan om contact op te nemen met onze Live Support via www.games4theworld.org wanneer deze op "Online" staan en hen te vragen om het probleem proberen op te lossen via TeamViewer. (Meer informatie: www.games4theworld.org > Contact us > TeamViewer)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Dec 2010, 22:17

oh well, the installaion is incomplete due to an error keep popup. I gives up on install now, thanks anyway for helping me to succeeding the installtion and the game. Thank you for helping me. I will try to find a solution to fix my problem by myself. Thanks again!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 13 Dec 2010, 18:11

devilmaycry95324 wrote:oh well, the installaion is incomplete due to an error keep popup. I gives up on install now, thanks anyway for helping me to succeeding the installtion and the game. Thank you for helping me. I will try to find a solution to fix my problem by myself. Thanks again!! Smile

Hello,

I recommend you do some research on Google to see if you can find anything. If you found a fix, please share it here with us.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Dec 2010, 01:52

oh nevermind my game works fine. Smile

I just figure out this way. I go to my local disk C, and find a folder saying Program Files(86). then find Mass Effect 2 folder that i saved when installation. when i got there I saw an exe file: MassEffect2Launcher.exe I click it and voila it works.

I know why the game isn't work, when u installing the game the setup asking u do u want to make a shortcut on ur desktop, so i check that box. when i click the shorcut file that it on my desktop it popup the error. That's how i found a solution to fix my proplem.

o, I thank you the admin of this forum for helping me throughout my issue. My games work on my windows 7 computer not my HP Pavilion Notebook laptop( which is Windows Vista). Very Happy

Last edited by devilmaycry95324 on Thu 16 Dec 2010, 01:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot one thing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 16 Dec 2010, 12:10

Hello,

Ok, so starting the Game directly via the .exe (No shortcuts) fixed your problem / error.

Great, have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top