Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO NOT UPDATE to version 1.39 of The Sims 3 yet! [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DO NOT UPDATE to version 1.39 of The Sims 3 yet! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty DO NOT UPDATE to version 1.39 of The Sims 3 yet! [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:24

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder to let you know NOT to update to the recently release version 1.39 of The Sims 3!
Wait for our Ultimate Fix to be updated and working with this new version, prior to updating!

We'll let you know when you can safely update, stay tuned! Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Wed 03 Oct 2012, 20:06; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

DO NOT UPDATE to version 1.39 of The Sims 3 yet! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: DO NOT UPDATE to version 1.39 of The Sims 3 yet! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Sep 2012, 17:00

If you have a lot of expansions and such, I would wait for ADMIN to get his fix for 1.39 up and running. Otherwise you are looking at a complete uninstall and re-install.

Now if there's a way to downgrade back to 1.38, I don't know how. You could drop ADMIN a message or go on the chat box and ask whomever is online?

Sorry I couldn't help you better.

Back to top Go down

DO NOT UPDATE to version 1.39 of The Sims 3 yet! [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: DO NOT UPDATE to version 1.39 of The Sims 3 yet! [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Sun 30 Sep 2012, 18:39

Guys guys... this is just an announcement, not a topic to discuss your problems in.
Please open a new topic if you have any problems, so we can help you out. Thank you.

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Sep 2012, 20:38

is there a ETA for the fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Sep 2012, 21:09

Out of curiosity how long does it usually take for these small updates to make their way to the Ultimate fix? (Don't rip me apart, just wondering) DO NOT UPDATE to version 1.39 of The Sims 3 yet! [CLOSED] - Page 2 1577371209

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 30 Sep 2012, 21:41

Hello,

The Fix will be updated in less than 30 minutes!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 19:38

Ferren wrote:
stinkybud wrote:Hi, I accidently updated to 1.39 and I'm curious as to when your new fix will be available? Master suite stuff is my last expansion. I copied over the crack after the update thinking that was right for some reason; but now my game says I have an unofficial mod installed. It crashes during loading to the main menu where you choose your town. Any help would be great. I'll be on and off of here checking for replies and fixes. BTW, the update had installed from the launcher but with an Origin installer. IDK if that is good or bad. I'm using nothing but cracked versions and everything worked til 1.39. Thanks for your time

The same happened to me too, but I think it would be best to wait for the new fix. The update was released yesterday, and I'm sure Admin is trying to fix this quite soon. I updated as soon as I noticed the new patch and that's when the game crashed Sad

Same to me my last expansion is Sweet treats i just updated it today Accidentally Sad what should i do??? :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Oct 2012, 20:05

Hello,

Obviously this topic has become obsolete.
Read the updated one here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7393-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-now-compatible-with-version-139-of-the-game-download-link

Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top