Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the best town(TS3) in your opinion?

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 8 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap24%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 11 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 46

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 Empty What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ?

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2012, 03:04

First topic message reminder :

Hi, I have been playing Appaloosa for a long time and was wondering what other people thought was the best world to play. Actually thinking of Hidden springs but i hear there are problems with routing in that one.

Back to top Go down

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ?

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 05:18

I gotta say Island Paradise, because it fun. Also the view is amazing!

Back to top Go down

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ?

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 15:36

Isla Paradiso is laggy for me, always freezes, you can also add all the features from the EP to older neighbourhoods, house boat on the shore of Sunset Valley etc. (yeah, not very luxurious but you know) - I like Monte Vista, nice houses, nice "holiday home" feel to it. Very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 14:10

Island Paradise. Though, I find is kinda.. troubling when most the time my sims have to take a boat to get just to the store. ^_^' Because for some reason I always pick the lots furthest away. heheh  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jul 2014, 09:31

I just really like the vibe of Appaloosa Plains, the colours are lovely; I would like Isla Paradiso too but having to use the boat to get anywhere just frustrates me to no end ahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jul 2014, 19:12

I admit that all Electronic Arts designed worlds are beautiful, but none of them seduced me completely. My three favourite words have not been created by EA.

- Empordà by Nilxis. This one recreates a the Catalan coast with a high realism and beauty. I understand that foreigners don't feel that attracted to this, but personally I love to see a country that resembles to my country after seeing so many Anglosaxon-looking worlds. There are not houses surrounded by by yards. There are apartments, there are farms, there's a Catholic church, there is a monastery, there are Greek ruins... There is pretty much a bit from every expansion pack, except for the last ones.. Nilxis is a great designer, he has created other worlds resembling other countries. I suggest anyne to check out their words, even if you don't want to play with them many of them can become great tourist destinations.

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 Screenshot-14

- Mont Saint Michel by Ggoyam.com. A beauty master piece. It truly looks like the real Mount Saint Michel plus it has another town attached to it that looks like a random French town, there's a palace that slightly resembles to Versailles. It's full of traditional European beauty. The only bad point is that it's too big and sometimes it's hard to move from a side from the world to the other.

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 10

- Liberty Bay by Parsimonius. Almost opposite to the others. This one is tiny, but still great. I suggest it to anyone who wants a little but pretty and realist world. It's a go idea for people with bad computers or want a game that loads fast. Despite it's size it's beautiful and it has everything necessary. It's full of nice little affordable houses. It has a little mountain and coast. It's designed for work with only the base game and World Adventures. The only bad point comes again from its size. There are empty terrains, but not big ones, and there isn't space to add many new terrains.

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 3 Sb-world-libertybay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Sep 2014, 02:21

I have heard about New Sunset Valley 2013, from a german team.

I have downloaded it and tried it. It is INCREDIBLE. Updated to Into the future, it includes all lots for each expansion packs, including islands added around Sunset Valley, a huge peninsula with a city life style, and there are even resorts, ports, all bars, and the community lots from Egypt, France and China. There is place for new lots too. The last and final update is complete with all expansions.

There are no sims residents in there though, but in about a week, the whole town is bustling. I find it better than Union Cove now because that one was updated till Seasons in 2012. New Sunset valley is a must for those seeking all expansions in one single city.

I have tested it, and now i am using it all the time. It takes a good pc though, as the world is incredibly expanded. It dowsn't even seem real. Sunet Valley is now huge!

If you want a link, ask away, and if itnis allowed, I willmgive it right here on this topic.

Yours truly,

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Sep 2014, 02:21

I always played on Twinbrook, loved the aesthetic. After reading through this I'm trying to do a legacy on Union Cove. It's cool so far and runs pretty well but like all the women have the same hair-do, kinda weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 29 Sep 2014, 03:35

Well... From the ones that come with the game, these are my favorites:

1. Bridgeport (really, since it came and even nowadays, if i am not playing with my own custom world, came with Late Night Expansion);
2. Hidden Springs (you get it from the "store", relaxing...);
3. Starlight Shores (second favorite, specially if I want a singer sim, came with Showtime);
4. Sunset Valley (just because it comes with the base game, I played with it a lot back then, and a bit later on to make a couple of plain videos);
5. Isla Paradiso (played just a couple of times, since it comes with the Paradise Island expansion, but I never tried the sea lots, ended up using all my time working on a business/resort and a houseboat).

I am really excited about working on my world (BlueRiver, link below), so I don't really hang much on the EA ones...

Cheers!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2016, 03:58

You can also take Mayfield Springs. My all time favourite now.

I stuck with Sims 3 after all this time. Wink

Love this game forever after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jul 2016, 06:58

Twinbrook may look a bit dull, but the fact that the chances of getting hit by a meteor are higher in than in any other of the default EA neighborhoods, makes it hilarious for me.

Haters gonna hate Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 08:12

In the worlds I love to play, however, I like having my own house for my Sims.
I have to say I always loved the Century Manor Then. The beautiful one. Gorgeous house.
I wished I could use some custom houses, but some aren't updated to fit with the latest patches or expansions, and my PC is running the game in its entire collection, EPs, SPs and Store Stuff. So of course the game is all updated to its latest version.
I wish I could find custom houses which has been updated to its uttermost latest stuff, but I find none, and because of that, the houses I try always have items replaced, and it doesn't seem right at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 23 Jul 2016, 12:16

Oh, but the items are replaced because you use decrapified stuff, and they were probably built with original store stuff. The game doesn't recognise decrapified items as store items, and they are replaced.

I can't say what my favourite world is. I did always enjoy Twinbrook because of the mystery and the overall scenery. But, I have been building my own world for a while.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 12:25

Seriously??

I finally know the answer then. Is there a workaround? Because I saw gorgeous houses and the store stuff I use as decrapified. 

If I install the store stuff as package files, will it work then?

Because store stuff... I have no idea how to get those and make them work, really...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 23 Jul 2016, 12:49

You can't, if you don't own a game. 
The only workaround is to replace everything by hand until you've recreated the original interior. A pain in the you know where, if you ask me Sad but it can be done.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 12:53

I do own the base game and got it subscribed on Sims 3 years ago.
Now, I dunno what exactly are the steps to follow now.

I use the base game with the rest of what you give, whose are the expansions, stuff packs and the rest.

If you can give me any help, I would greatly appreciate it, Lady Eldin.

Can you or anyone message me or is there a topic I should open telling what to do about it?

Thanks in advance.

Kabiru.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 23 Jul 2016, 13:03

I'm not sure, but you may be able to use the store stuff that hasn't been decrapped yet, if you can find it. Most of it could be found at MATY.
I would recommend trying just one item first.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 13:05

Okay, and I'll try to make sure the launcher connects to the Internet so it can detect it.
I'll report back as soon as I figure it out.

Thank you kindly.

//EDIT

I'm back. Hello.

Yeah, it fails always. It's very complicated, I do not quite catch the way to do it. Apparently a workaround is needed.

I don't want to imply any of you. I feel burdensome, and this topic is not about that.

Today I have to go to work and I'll resolute this matter later if I can.

It'svery encouraging, though. I'll just need to know what to do in due time.

Thank you, Lady Eldin.

All of you have a great weekend. 

Regards,

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 23 Jul 2016, 13:44

I suspect it won't work to be honest, there is probably some coding involved that links a store item to a specific account. 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 13:54

Awww, well, it can't be helped.

Fifteen minutes before going to work. I have just another question. Two questions.

1. Can I give a link to Mayfield Springs for those interested in that world? It's my best one.

2. The decrapified Store Stuff we use, I was wondering if it may be buggy sometimes. I have doubles and some lots won't show, the old mill, for instance. I am wondering, as such, since I can't have any store stuff and to be honest, I give up now, because you may be right, I'd like to know if anyone on here has a full Sims 3 store stuff collection of decrapified sims3pack, so I can reinstall and have no bugs anymore? I actually went to a japanese torrent website which gave one away, but it was hard to follow the instructions, I guess you know why, lol.
I would be very much pleased with a full store stuff collection, which has all of the OFFICIAL Sims 3 store stuff decrapified sims3pack within. Do you have any idea, or link, or know anyone who could help? Please?

I may reply quickly while at work. I am in my office and have less to do on Saturday and Sunday than usual because the BAnQ is closed for this weekend.

Thanks in advance. You're really kind, Lady Eldin.

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 23 Jul 2016, 14:09

Aww thanks, that is so kind of you to say.

You are welcome to share your work in our own exchange! 

As for a full decrapified store collection, I've downloaded one from tpb at some point, they are packages though. I can find the link later, if I can find it at all WhatDidUJustCallMe?
I'm on mobile now, it'll be a couple of hours before I am at my pc.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 14:11

It was a pleasure to compliment, Ladi Eldin. Smile

I'll share the neighbourhood to the exchange then.

And no problem for your link. Packages are fine too. Take your time, I'll be there when you can give the link. Smile

Friendly, Kabiru

Mod edit: I merged another (older) topic into this thread, and stickied this. Smile

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2016, 19:19

Hello Lady Eldin.

I suppose you are very busy, I was just wondering if you found out anything for the store stuff you mentioned earlier.
I mean not to imply anything. I was just starting to worry. That's why I replied again today. Smile

Friendly,

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Jul 2016, 19:38

No, you are quite right, I was going to do this yesterday and something IRL came up. I'll try to find the link for you right now.
EDIT: I've actually bookmarked the page! Here it is. Turns out that it actually has packages and sims3packs.

Last edited by Edin ElDi on Sun 24 Jul 2016, 19:41; edited 1 time in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2016, 19:40

Hello Lady Eldin.

Thank you very fondly. You're very kind. Smile

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Jul 2016, 19:42

I didn't know you would reply so fast! I've edited my previous post with the link Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2016, 19:45

Awww, you're so cute.

I type fast. Maybe that's why. Smile

I am very thankful for your support, Lady Eldin. You're very kind.

Hmmm, now that I think about it... you've always has been. Smile

Have a great day, I'll try that as soon as I'm off work.

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Jul 2016, 20:04

romantyke wrote:

I am very thankful for your support, Lady Eldin. You're very kind.

Hmmm, now that I think about it... you've always has been. Smile

Very Happy 
And you are as well.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top