Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the best town(TS3) in your opinion?

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap17%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 8 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap2%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap2%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap24%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 11 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 46

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 Empty What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ?

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2012, 03:04

First topic message reminder :

Hi, I have been playing Appaloosa for a long time and was wondering what other people thought was the best world to play. Actually thinking of Hidden springs but i hear there are problems with routing in that one.

Back to top Go down

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 Empty Re: What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2016, 19:45

Awww, you're so cute.

I type fast. Maybe that's why. Smile

I am very thankful for your support, Lady Eldin. You're very kind.

Hmmm, now that I think about it... you've always has been. Smile

Have a great day, I'll try that as soon as I'm off work.

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ? - Page 4 Empty Re: What is the best The Sims 3 world to play ?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Jul 2016, 20:04

romantyke wrote:

I am very thankful for your support, Lady Eldin. You're very kind.

Hmmm, now that I think about it... you've always has been. Smile

Very Happy 
And you are as well.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2016, 07:15

Awww, thank you so much. <3

It worked great, Ladi Eldin. Thank you very very much.

Have a very nice day. Smile

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 25 Jul 2016, 08:08

Good to hear!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2017, 00:35

I love Monte Vista, but it's not on the list. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Feb 2017, 01:07

zoweebunee wrote:I love Monte Vista, but it's not on the list. Sad

Hello and welcome to the Forum @zoweebunee, Smile

I edited the opening post and put Monte Vista in the poll options. I have to admit, I never noticed it missing. The opening post of this thread was made in October of 2012 (before I myself even joined the Forum), and if I recall correctly, Monte Vista was not released at that time...?

But anyhow, it's an old thread, and not many people post in these today. So I guess we overlooked this one... Razz
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2017, 01:19

Thanks for the warm welcome! I forgot to mention that I already voted for Sunlit Tides, but thanks for adding it anyway. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 06:21

Voting for Bridgeport myself, despite the lag. I used Sunset Valley and Riverview first. Sunset Valley is kinda nice, but don't really dig the households there. I tried almost all the listed neighbourhoods, only monte vista and aurora skies i haven't played yet. But Bridgeport is my favourite. I just like the whole place and the households, though i often modify it.
I have used Shearwater too, which is a world made by Simsample. And for building purposes i use builder's island from Armiel, but that doesn't count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top