Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIXED: Sims 3 Frightful Hairs of Monstrous Proportions "simpoint bundle" hairs available NOW!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FIXED: Sims 3 Frightful Hairs of Monstrous Proportions "simpoint bundle" hairs available NOW! Empty FIXED: Sims 3 Frightful Hairs of Monstrous Proportions "simpoint bundle" hairs available NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 21 Oct 2012, 14:02

We have uploaded the new, fixed version to our official MediaFire account!
Hello,

Due to popular demand, we now have the "simpoint bundle" hairstyles available on our official
MediaFire account!
Enjoy!

Admin edit: Or for those who can't click the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4

- ADMIN
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

FIXED: Sims 3 Frightful Hairs of Monstrous Proportions "simpoint bundle" hairs available NOW! Empty Re: FIXED: Sims 3 Frightful Hairs of Monstrous Proportions "simpoint bundle" hairs available NOW!

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:49

m not sure if anyone got this problem, after I installed them, I cant find on CAS :/

maybe I use old patch ? I think its 1.39 n they got 1.40 now ?

Back to top Go down

FIXED: Sims 3 Frightful Hairs of Monstrous Proportions "simpoint bundle" hairs available NOW! Empty Re: FIXED: Sims 3 Frightful Hairs of Monstrous Proportions "simpoint bundle" hairs available NOW!

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2012, 17:12

you're not the only person here Jolita,i got the same problem too,i tried reinstalling 2 times and it still dosen't show up,hack,when i decided to uninstall the hair set,it's not in the Clothes Category,surprisingly,it's in the Object Category,so i clicked Uninstall and it says 'Error:File not found' so i created an account just to say this

//EDIT

FYI,i am using 1.38 Version,i decided that i let Seasons to do the patch
work,but anyways,my game,expansion and stuff are all legal

//EDIT

Hope you guys can see this though,i really love the hairstyles,so modern yet stylish

Admin edit: Please use the "Edit" button, instead of double-posting. Thank you.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2012, 22:16

If its in a SIMS3PACKAGE has anyone tried decrapifing it? Sometimes that helps for the package to install. You can find the decrapifier at MATY or moreawsomethenyou.com. don't ask just do a search for it. Sometimes when a package is downloaded it only works for the person who bought it, that's why its best to decrapify before install.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 21 Oct 2012, 22:19

Hello,

It has already been decrapified, because if it wasn't, you wouldn't be able to install it in the first place.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 01:34

Its not working for me either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 08:56

It is not working for me either. My game is patched to 1.39.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 09:39

Oops,sorry for double posting,i am new here oh and you guys should see whats the problem again,when i want to delete the hair bundle,it says 'Error:File not found' so i guess that will help you fix the problem
........yup,this is the fourth time i downloaded the bundle,i hope this time it works,if not,i/we seriously need Help

Last edited by RockaSimmer on Mon 22 Oct 2012, 13:34; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i want to say more so i decided to edit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 22 Oct 2012, 14:05

Hello,

Don't worry, we're on it.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 22 Oct 2012, 16:12

Hello everyone,

Download the new, fixed version from our official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4

Have fun and thank you Lady ElDi!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 16:22

You're a doll, all of You. Thank You so much! It works for me, it's amazing and I still can't get over with how fast are You!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 21:50

It works beautifully now. Thank you so much =^^=
You never disappoint. FIXED: Sims 3 Frightful Hairs of Monstrous Proportions "simpoint bundle" hairs available NOW! 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 17:07

where is the sims3pack file? I only see the package one

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Tue 23 Oct 2012, 17:12

There was problems with the .sims3pack one, so I think Admin fixed it and left it as a .package.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 17:13

ahhh. I like the sims3packeges so it will show up as store content and not as the ones with the little file icon. or is there a way to have it as a package file, but still have the game tfink it's a store object?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 23 Oct 2012, 17:46

t2sink wrote:There was problems with the .sims3pack one, so I think Admin fixed it and left it as a .package.
Hi there,

Lady ElDi did, actually. I love you

maxineter wrote:ahhh. I like the sims3packeges so it will show up as store content and not as the ones with the little file icon. or is there a way to have it as a package file, but still have the game tfink it's a store object?
For now, I'm afraid not. We prefer .Sims3Pack files too, but for now it's not possible.
Of course, we'll keep looking for a .Sims3Pack version. When we found it, we'll certainly replace the current .package file.

If you don't know how to apply .package files, please read our small guide here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qmai41idqgcah13
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 17:47

thanks. and what an quick response

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 08:30

Will try it tonight when I get home, thank you for update Admin ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Oct 2012, 01:04

Thank you very much for this download. There's nothing like having new hairstyles for the game. Very Happy

Last edited by Panther559 on Thu 25 Oct 2012, 01:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found what I was looking for.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct 2012, 18:43

There was problems with the .sims3pack one, so I think Admin fixed it and left it as a .package.

Ahh, I was wondering why it was in package form. Not sure if I should really ask this in this thread but since you were discussing Sims3Pack files-- Does anyone have the issue of the launcher not showing that the item is installed even though it is? When I restart my launcher half of the little icons that say they're installed are gone. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 26 Oct 2012, 19:06

gatecrazy wrote:

Ahh, I was wondering why it was in package form. Not sure if I should really ask this in this thread but since you were discussing Sims3Pack files-- Does anyone have the issue of the launcher not showing that the item is installed even though it is? When I restart my launcher half of the little icons that say they're installed are gone. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Hello,

It's a known problem that items sometimes don't show up on the launcher, but do show up in-game. Not sure what causes this, but it's most likely the game's cache: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Fri 26 Oct 2012, 19:16

If what Admin says doesn't help, please make your own topic so it will be easier to help you.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 00:43

Thanks for replying so quickly. I didn't know others were having this same issue. I do know about deleting the cache files. I once tried to uninstall all sims3packs and ended up not being able to play the game anymore. I had to reinstall everything. I had alot of the expansion packs so it took me forever. I'd rather not take the chance of that happening again. So I guess I'll deal with it. No biggie really, it's just rather annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 28 Oct 2012, 10:02

gatecrazy wrote:

Hello,

That's not really an issue, but if you do have a problem, please open a new topic in the appropriate section.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 00:15

I'm Sorry for bringing this post back from the dead Laughing but does anyone has a working link for this "set"? Smile
(I'm new here btw)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top