Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help Custom Content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help Custom Content Empty Need Help Custom Content

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 01:59

Hi idk if this should be created as a new topic or should be written in the same topic i have wrote already and i hope u wont get mad at me but here I go. so now im waiting for the ultimate fix right? but i wanted to play sims 3 without updating it. I installed custom content on it but when i started the game its said that the game version is not updated so you might encounter glitches or bugs while playing the game. There was 2 things to pick out , 1 is quit and 2 is continue.I picked continue and clicked on it, then everything worked fine but then when i entered the character creation my sim was full black like totally black and i think this is a glitch >.<. My sis is playing but she doesnt encounter any glitches or buggs while playing the game and she installed the game+expansions+stuff pack in ur download section so idk why im having this problem and is it bc of which comp is better?bc her comp is i7 while mine is i5 T_T or Am i wrong?please reply ASAP tyvm ^^

Back to top Go down

Need Help Custom Content Empty Re: Need Help Custom Content

Post by t2sink Wed 31 Oct 2012, 04:00

Did it work correctly before the custom content?

Just comparing your computers based on CPU of the newer tier of Intel Processors isn't really that much of a see-able difference.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:44

Well yes it installed correctly but it only worked that time idk why it worked and it didn't say that I would get a glitch or a bug if I installed it.On the other time it kept saying that I have the wronging version and that I would encounter glitches and bugs Sad. So that's all I can tell you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top