Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Empty The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:11

First topic message reminder :

Dear The Sims 3 fans,

Yes, it's here! We've successfully uploaded The Sims 3: Seasons!
Download it now from one of the links below:

- http://games4theworld.org
- http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7825343
- http://pirateproxy.net/torrent/7825343 (Proxy - recommended!)

HAVE FUN and please DO NOT post your problems and/or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 07 Dec 2012, 17:47; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 17:29

Thank you, Admin!! You're the best!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 17:35

I love it! Thanks Admin, I'm so glad I found this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 18:35

I've finish downloading it but, how do i install it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 18:53

avengers4000 wrote:I've downloaded it twice now but I can't seem to open it, it just say unknown file types

Is it in .rar or in .zip form?
With either of them, you need to extract them. In my case, I make a folder in a place where I can find it and I extract my game there.

Edit:
I ended up playing it all night and I just woke up.

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 15 Nov 2012, 19:07

Just right-click and rename and put .rar at the end overwriting the .file.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 19:36

You should have some sort of extracting thing like 7zip. (That's the one I use.. if you don't have it, google it and you will find a download link.) Then, right click the file and click 7Zip or whatever it is you're using, then click Extract Here and a lot of files will appear. Find the one that says Installation Guide, and it tells you what to do from there. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 20:35

Just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH, G4TW! I've installed everything and it all seems to be working properly! I can't wait to play it tonight! THANK YOU AGAIN! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Nov 2012, 20:38

Hello everyone

Glad to hear you're all enjoying the game!
Remember: if you run into any problems, please open a NEW topic, instead of posting in this one, thank you! Wink

As for the Ultimate Fix, it still says *WORKING*, because it is actually working. The game wasn't updated after Seasons was released, so we're still on 1.42 currently. The Fix does work with 1.42 already.

I'll update the folder names and stuff though, to avoid confusion.
Also uploading the November Store Updates now! Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 15 Nov 2012, 21:11

Admin wrote:Hello everyone

Remember: if you run into any problems, please open a NEW topic, instead of posting in this one, thank you! Wink

As for the Ultimate Fix, it still says *WORKING*, because it is actually working. The game wasn't updated after Seasons was released, so we're still on 1.42 currently. The Fix does work with 1.42 already.

I'd like to add that I am installing Seasons right now, which means that I will test the limited edition content in a few moments and will have the results back later tonight.

Edit: Seasons works like a charm, but at first glace I'm unable to find the LE content that did install successfully by the way. So I'm going to find out why it won't show up, but not today I'm afraid since it's time to sleep and I'm up early tomorrow morning.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Nov 2012, 22:31

Lady ElDi wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello everyone

I'd like to add that I am installing Seasons right now, which means that I will test the limited edition content in a few moments and will have the results back later tonight.

Edit: Seasons works like a charm, but at first glace I'm unable to find the LE content that did install successfully by the way. So I'm going to find out why it won't show up, but not today I'm afraid since it's time to sleep and I'm up early tomorrow morning.
Lady ElDi,

No problem, we're not in a hurry. Just send them to me when you think they are complete. (I'll re-test them too, just to be sure)
This is going to be a veeeeery long night for me anyway. Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 02:57

Downloaded (Success) and Install (Working Fine) Thank you G4TW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 09:54

Created an Account just to say a big thanks, for the working downloads and the wonder atmosphere you have on your forums!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:43

Why 1.93 GB? Other Reloaded Torrents 3.92 GB? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:53

Cmlszr wrote:Why 1.93 GB? Other Reloaded Torrents 3.92 GB? Shocked

Because Admin downsizes it. Rest assured it is complete, and installs and runs perfectly.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:12

@_@
THE SPEED IS SO SLOW. Maybe it's my Internet speed, but I left it overnight and guess what? 17%!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 13:57

Thanks btw how come its taking 12 years for the game to download or do wee need more seeders?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 16 Nov 2012, 14:21

If you're suffering from low speeds, make sure your ports are forwarded properly and try not to have an upload limit in place. Also, try not to limit the number of peers that can connect to you too much. Peers do not have the complete torrent yet, but they are still uploading pieces to you, so it's beneficial to let them connect to you.
Your downloadspeed also simply depends on your ISP and the type of connection you're using. If you're using wireless, connect with the cable in stead.

I doubt you need more seeders. I'm looking at my torrent client and I'm one of almost 2300 seeders, along with some 2200 peers. So that's definitely not it Laughing

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 15:20

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 15:48

asdfghjkl!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU G4TW and SEEDERS! I have finally got the seasons and now I can die happily because of this beautiful day!!!!
I will be seeding, so thanks for sharing guys! x

but not for long though so make sure whoever is getting seasons get it quick! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 16:33

Thanks a bunch Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 19:26

thanks so much uwu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 20:32

THANKS SO MUCH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Sims 3 plumbob + Help = Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 05:24

thanks a bunch for the seeders and especially to the admins.. wee.. just finished downloading.. will seed for a week or a month cheers

I'm excited to play.. btw, does it includes the ice lounge?

thanks again!! weeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 14:49

currently m downloading The Sims 3 Seasons Limited Edition Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 17 Nov 2012, 20:27

Cmlszr wrote:Why 1.93 GB? Other Reloaded Torrents 3.92 GB? Shocked
Hello there,

Because... we. are. not. Reloaded.
We. are. Games4theworld. Very Happy

kceres31 wrote:I'm excited to play.. btw, does it includes the ice lounge?
You can get it from our official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4
Under the "November 2012" Updates.

Have fun!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 22:09

Just saying thanks again for this. Seasons is SO much fun!

Works perfectly and having a blast! Thanks Admin! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 07:04

yay.. thanks admin... cheers

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top