Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 Empty The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:11

First topic message reminder :

Dear The Sims 3 fans,

Yes, it's here! We've successfully uploaded The Sims 3: Seasons!
Download it now from one of the links below:

- http://games4theworld.org
- http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7825343
- http://pirateproxy.net/torrent/7825343 (Proxy - recommended!)

HAVE FUN and please DO NOT post your problems and/or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 07 Dec 2012, 17:47; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 21:53

Just for this, I'm donating to G4TW!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:00

Installing rn. :3

I'll keep seeding btw, I'm still seeding Supernatural. Very Happy

Oh and I'm using utorrent too.

Last edited by Psychotic on Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:09; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:04

Yeah I've changed my downloading to unlimited and my uploading to really low so it can download a bit faster but still going very slow. I will seed as soon as finished downloading. I never had this problem downloading any of the other EPs, I always seed for a couple of months after originally downloading. Thanks to everybody that are! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:09

2 hrs and 12% done Mad
4 gods sake people plzz seed
The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:11

It's went up two percent since I last posted. No shit, Sherlock. Elm93, how do you change the downloading and uploading thing to make it go faster? Sorry if that's a really obvious question, I'm a - Noob !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:16

75 %

Im using BitTorent program

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:16

Chaotic wrote:It's went up two percent since I last posted. No shit, Sherlock. Elm93, how do you change the downloading and uploading thing to make it go faster? Sorry if that's a really obvious question, I'm a - Noob !

I know how. You right-click on the file, go to bandwidth allocation and there you find where you can change it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:24

It's been going crazy. When I am actually looking at uTorrent, it's down to like 0.3-0.9 kb/s. When I switch to uTorrent after being on a different page for a bit, it was apparently up to 30-50 kb/s, then it goes back down. Sad

I limited the up speed, and things are actually going fine now.

Thank you, Admin & Lady ElDi. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:24

Chaotic wrote:It's went up two percent since I last posted. No shit, Sherlock. Elm93, how do you change the downloading and uploading thing to make it go faster? Sorry if that's a really obvious question, I'm a - Noob !

At the bottom of uTorrent, there is something that reads "DHT" then along another little bit there is something that reads for example mine says "D: 22.6kB/s" right click that one and change it to Unlimited, then along another little bit is one that says for example mine is "U: 0.6kB/s" right click that and keep clicking the lowest one, right click again click the lowest one etc etc until you get to 1kB thats the lowest you can go. Sorry if that doesn't make sense thats the best I can explain it, Hope that helps Very Happy Don't worry I'm a Noob when it comes to computers too ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:26

Just finished downloading the game and seeding as we speak.

It would've been nice if more people could seed, but some people's computers , like my own, are unable to run the game and seed at the same time without the computer or laptop overheating.

It didn't take that long for the torrent to power up...Supernatural took ALOT longer.
Just be patient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:29

I finished downloading it but i don't know what's the seed how to seed for you .. so can anyone tell me ??
Thanks alot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:29

*sends puppy eyes and puppy whines* please seed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:30

Thank you! The Sims 3: Seasons OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 4 1577371209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:33

Thankyou to those who are seeding Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:34

i already got the game working but i lov g4tw so im dload an seed this

on a phat pipe 50MB/s up speed some of you should already see

the increese enjoy an happy seasons Cool

ps: i set my dload speed to 100kb/s its at 25% complete

an about 10 or so hours to finish so if you are past the 25% dload

you may not see any new speed sorry for that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:34

Mine has only been downloading for about 2 hrs & its at 96.2%
Yaaaaay ! cheers
- Now my game is installing . Oh, the excitement i feel right now. (:
THANKS !

Last edited by imqeebby on Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update .)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:35

elm93 wrote:

At the bottom of uTorrent, there is something that reads "DHT" then along another little bit there is something that reads for example mine says "D: 22.6kB/s" right click that one and change it to Unlimited, then along another little bit is one that says for example mine is "U: 0.6kB/s" right click that and keep clicking the lowest one, right click again click the lowest one etc etc until you get to 1kB thats the lowest you can go. Sorry if that doesn't make sense thats the best I can explain it, Hope that helps Very Happy Don't worry I'm a Noob when it comes to computers too ha!

Thank you!! I did that, it's at 40% now and going fairly quicker, so fingers crossed!! Very Happy Off to watch some Breaking Bad now, as for some reason it seems to go faster if I'm busy browsing the web than if I'm doing nothing! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:38

Lol I'm resisting the urge to re-watch some episodes of Pretty Little Liars whilst I wait but I watch them online as over here in England they are a series behind so I'm scared it'll slow it down. I have work in the morning and it's 20 to 10 at the moment so doubt I'm going to play tonight anyway Sad May just go to bed only got a 3 hour shift tomorrow so can come home and play!

Ohhhh and I'm back up to 3 days, deep joy! ha, sarcasm fully intended. Happy Simming to those already playing! alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:44

I can't connect to the downloads site :'( and I'm in the UK so tpb is blocked for me. *slams head on desk repeatedly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:54

Erinys wrote:I can't connect to the downloads site :'( and I'm in the UK so tpb is blocked for me. *slams head on desk repeatedly*

I'm in the UK too, the Admin posted this link for all the people not able to use TPB. Enjoy Smile http://pirateproxy.net/torrent/7825343

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:55

For those who are seeding the game, thank you!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 23:04

95 %

wooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 23:09

0.3%

wooo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 23:11

YAY!!!!!!

SEED SEED SEED!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 23:18

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 23:21

Finished

Will seed now : )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 23:24

5 hours and I'm only at 15%. Sad day for me. Sad lol hopefully it speeds up so I can play by tonight or tomorrow mornin' <3 I love G4TW for makin this possible. Money is tight these days so I feel like I'm being spoiled teehee

Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top