Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

requres installed copy of the sims?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

requres installed copy of the sims?  Empty requres installed copy of the sims?

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 05:45

hi,! i just wanna ask, just finished downloading and about to install sims 3 fast line stuff, but it says there that "this product requires an installed copy of the sims 3. please install the sim 3 before installing the product" what will i do next?! Help

Back to top Go down

requres installed copy of the sims?  Empty Re: requres installed copy of the sims?

Post by t2sink Thu 29 Nov 2012, 05:53

What kind of Base game do you have? CD/DVD, Origin, Steam, or Did you download it from a torrent?
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

requres installed copy of the sims?  Empty Re: requres installed copy of the sims?

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 05:55

i downloaded it from torrent..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 06:00

i opened the setup but unable to run...

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 29 Nov 2012, 06:08

Downloaded the base game from what torrent?

Have you installed the base game then?
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 06:16

i downloaded it from thepyratebay but i cant install the base game.. when ever i tried, something pop up and says "this product requires an installed copy of the sims 3".. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 29 Nov 2012, 06:22

Did you download ours, or a different one?

Our The Sims 3 download page on thepiratesbay.se http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5199941/The_Sims_3_[FULL]___Games4theworld__
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 06:42

i didn't download that link u have posted but i have another link that i downloaded from u guys, i got it fr the pyratebay, the one with, 1k plus seeders.. i wanna give the link but it says i'm not allowed yet... then i need to download first the link that u gave me? is that what u mean? thank a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 29 Nov 2012, 07:04

It's G4TW Base game.

Remove the http:// part should be good, or just remove all of the http://thepiratebay.se/ and leave the rest.

So for example.
/torrent/5199941/The_Sims_3_[FULL]___Games4theworld__
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 07:32

these are the links that i downloaded from u guys, i also have the fix and update.. did i miss something?! do i have to download the link that u gave me?

:newfag: Help torrent/7825343/The_Sims_3__Seasons_[FULL]___Games4theworld_
torrent/6984311/The_Sims_3__Master_Suite_Stuff_[FULL]___Games4theworld__
torrent/5826522/The_Sims_3__Fast_Lane_Stuff_[FULL]___Games4theworld__

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 29 Nov 2012, 07:54

So have you download The Sims 3 base? Since you do need that in order to install the Expansions.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 08:22

i haven't downloaded yet but yeah i will download it now the link that u have given me.... thanx alot.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 29 Nov 2012, 12:31

Hello,

Please let us know if you need more help.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Dec 2012, 06:46

yeah,! thank you, i won't be hesitate to ask you guys if i will encounter problems... i'm still downloading the game base... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 01 Dec 2012, 12:15

Hello,

Ok, we'll keep this topic open for you Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 03:13

if u don't mind, can u give me another link to download the sims 3 base game because the link that u've given to me has been corrupted...

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 08 Dec 2012, 07:04

What do you mean it's been corrupted?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 12:11

i downloaded the link that u've given but when i'm about to extract from rar, it says the file has been corrupted...

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sat 08 Dec 2012, 15:04

If the file is still in your torrent client, can right-click and do a re-check, and that should fix it, if not, will have to re-download.

They get corrupted by the downloader somehow not downloading all of the file, it happens once in a while, the torrent client somehow doesn't catch that it missed part of it.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 17:28

i've tried to rebuild it from the downloader but it didn't work so yeah i have to re-download it again... hope it works now... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:27

Hello,

Please let us know the result.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top