Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello!!!! Empty Hello!!!!

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2012, 01:57

I did read the 'must read how to install the sims 3 correctly" stuff. I usually do and I couldn't really tell if my question was answered by reading.. and there is nothing with my sims game of course but, I have late night, generations, ambitions, world adventures, showtime, supernatural, pets, and seasons. But I decided I wanted Katy Perry sweet treats but I remembered a while back when I was first installing sims 3 things from games4the world, i tried installing Late night after I had the other expansions i wanted, and it messed them up and I had to uninstall everything, reinstall late night first, then everything else....at least that's how I remember it went. Like, I had to install certain expansions first, so I could then install everything else.

Basically, could I install Katy Perrys sweet treats now after all that i've downloaded? Or would it mess up all of my expansions? If I can't its fine, but if I can that would be wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Hello!!!! Empty Re: Hello!!!!

Post by t2sink Fri 30 Nov 2012, 06:41

It should be fine, just re-apply the Ultimate Fix afterwards.

Let us know if you have any problems.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Hello!!!! Empty Re: Hello!!!!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 30 Nov 2012, 12:45

Hello,

You may not even have to reapply the fix. Just don't use the crack that comes with the stuff pack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)