Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Installation/updating issues.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Installation/updating issues.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Installation/updating issues.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2012, 15:50

Hello,

Okay,, i'm not very good in english so i'm sorry for that Facepalm

I have a problem with installing the sims 3 world adventures.
I have download the sims 3 and all expansions packs from this site.
i've already installed the sims 3 base game, (i didn't use the cracks or something like that, i only mount those 2 cd's and used the code for installing it).
now i want to install world adventures, and when i click on "autorun" the installing starts. then the first time i have to click on "next" i'm getting a error what's telling me that i need to update my sims 3 to install this expansion pack. it askes me if i want to update it and i'm clicking on "yes". then there is a error that's telling me that the updating didn't worked and that the installation will be aborted.
i've already tried lots of things but nothing worked so far.
i've installed the sims 3 base game a thousand times but i'm still getting the same error.

oh, now i'm getting that error, but yesterday when i tried it again to install the world adventures i have got another error.
it was about that my sims 3 was damaged and that the installation doesn't work.

i hope someone can help me with this problem!!

Eef

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Installation/updating issues.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Installation/updating issues.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2012, 16:11

This is a known issue with WA. Just use this manual update, download and double click it. Then, try to install WA again, it should work fine. Also, in order for the Ultimate Fix to work, you need to have installed AT LEAST one of the following expansion/stuff packs: Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite, Pets, Town Life, Generations.

So use the manual update I provided you above, then install World Adventures and then install any other Expansion/Stuff pack you like including at least one or all of the above.

Finally, download and apply this Fix here and read the instuctions carefully. Don't use ANY crack folders, only use the Crack folder found inside the fix (Step number 13) and place the files under your installation folder, probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Installation/updating issues.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Installation/updating issues.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2012, 16:42

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!

Thank you very much! Smile

Eef

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2012, 17:08

You're very welcome! Enjoy the game and if you run into any more trouble, we're here to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 30 Nov 2012, 17:23

Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top