Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

21! [SOLVED] Empty 21! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 08:29

Okay, so I setup a blackjack table for the first time since i've seen it in my inventory. My guys sits down at the table and when it looks like the robot dealer is about to deal the cards white boxes appear all over the table. Like big boxkes, uh whats the word... overlapping eachother and my sim and the robot.

When I hover over it with the mouse it says
"Missing Object Resource

Instance

319e4f1d:01000000:0000

0000000f55c8

-"

yes there is a hyphen at the bottom and I wasn't sure if it was significant or not.
My guess is I got this item from a downloadable neighborhood from your mediafire account but I do not have the correct expansion for this item. It does seems to work though. My sim is currently losing his simoleons and got a negative moodlet as well as the action meter above his head is filling up with the green bar.

Back to top Go down

21! [SOLVED] Empty Re: 21! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 09:02

kenku wrote:Okay, so I setup a blackjack table for the first time since i've seen it in my inventory. My guys sits down at the table and when it looks like the robot dealer is about to deal the cards white boxes appear all over the table. Like big boxkes, uh whats the word... overlapping eachother and my sim and the robot.

When I hover over it with the mouse it says
"Missing Object Resource

Instance

319e4f1d:01000000:0000

0000000f55c8

-"

yes there is a hyphen at the bottom and I wasn't sure if it was significant or not.
My guess is I got this item from a downloadable neighborhood from your mediafire account but I do not have the correct expansion for this item. It does seems to work though. My sim is currently losing his simoleons and got a negative moodlet as well as the action meter above his head is filling up with the green bar.

Yeah just apply the store fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 10:55

The store fix from media fire?
Edit: Yep it works now thanks for the info.

Last edited by kenku on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 12:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:08

Hello,

Glad to hear it works now.
Enjoy your game and let us know if you need more help! 21! [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :