Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start game: Service initalization failed (0x0175dcbb)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start game: Service initalization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Unable to start game: Service initalization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 11:33

Hi,

Sims3 including expansion packs was working until we tried to install Seasons yesterday. Things went from bad to worse and in the end I uninstalled the base game and all the expansions using Your uninstaller- super as suggested here on the site.

I re-installed the base game, and expansion packs Generations and Seasons this morning,

Applied the update and the Ultimate fix, want to start the game and get Service initalization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Check the dates on the TS3W.exe and dll file, they have both the modification date of 1 November 2012 and they are both installed in C\Program Files\electronic arts\the sims 3\game\bin

Used your Registry Helper tool, Sims3, Generations and Season all look sok, but when I press fix I get the following error message: There was an error setting registry values: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value

Any ideas, hope you can help
Catcatia

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game: Service initalization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Unable to start game: Service initalization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 10 Jan 2013, 11:48

Hello,

Please mention this error in reply to the topic for the registry helper, so the person who developed it can have a look at it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game: Service initalization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Unable to start game: Service initalization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 12:03

Hi, sorry I am new here and I am not sure where you would like me to mention the error. Can you point me in the right direction?
Catcatia

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 10 Jan 2013, 12:08

Hello,

Sure, just go here and leave a reply in that topic describing the error and when it occurs. The creator of the tool will find your message and can help you further.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top