Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE] Empty Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE]

Post by Rapper_skull Wed 23 Jan 2013, 21:28

The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer

What is this?
It is a simple program that can simplify the installation of The Sims 3, The Sims Medieval and The Sims Complete Collection.

How can it?
This program will install the game and all expansions, with serials included and crack applied. All you have to do is to click next.

How can this made me save time?
Have you ever downloaded an expansion pack or a stuff pack of The Sims 3? If yes, so you have downloaded GBs of files, and guess what, much of them probably were useless. Why? Because EP and SP always includes updates for the base game, so if you already have the latest version of the game it is useless to download the updates. Soon the program will download the games itself, without the updates, so you can save a lot of time and space.

I don't believe you. How much big an update can be?
The updates are getting bigger and bigger, and now the update is 1,16 GB big. The program will download the updates itself on startup.

Where can I download it?
You can find the latest version always Here!

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, EITHER "THE SIMS 3 DOWNLOADS SUPPORT" OR "THE SIMS 3 IN-GAME SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED IN THE SECTION WITH THE SAME NAME.

Note that any and all questions posted under this thread, will be deleted without any explanation or advance warning. We have the Forum sections dedicated to Support purposes, for a reason.

Mod edit: since the download link appears to be obsolete, and no other links are available, I'll un-sticky and lock the topic until further notice.

- The_gh0stm4n

Rapper_skull
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE] Empty Re: Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE]

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 16:50

I ran the .bat file and typed in 3 to install a game and the crack, but nothing happened. I tried extracting everything to another folder, but I got an error from winRar that the .rar doesn't exist anymore. All of my anti-virus programs are disabled, what am I doing wrong?

Back to top Go down

Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE] Empty Re: Introducing The Sims Ultimate Simple Installer. [OBSOLETE]

Post by Rapper_skull Mon 28 Jan 2013, 17:23

ThatThar wrote:I ran the .bat file and typed in 3 to install a game and the crack, but nothing happened. I tried extracting everything to another folder, but I got an error from winRar that the .rar doesn't exist anymore. All of my anti-virus programs are disabled, what am I doing wrong?
Have you pressed enter after entering 3? Don't forget also to extract the games in the right directories.

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 20:20

Hello Smile

I also tried using it, ran the .bat file, entered 3 and nothing happened. I went through the folders to see if there was a problem... and I think this might have been it: all the folders are empty apart from the Crack and tools folders! Ermahgerd

Is there anything else I'm supposed to do? If so, could you post instructions, please? Thanks :3

Great idea for this, though Smile

Cheers,
Tammy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Mon 28 Jan 2013, 21:50

Tammyara wrote:Hello Smile

I also tried using it, ran the .bat file, entered 3 and nothing happened. I went through the folders to see if there was a problem... and I think this might have been it: all the folders are empty apart from the Crack and tools folders! Ermahgerd

Is there anything else I'm supposed to do? If so, could you post instructions, please? Thanks :3

Great idea for this, though Smile

Cheers,
Tammy.

You must download and extract the games in the correct folders.

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 05:24

i put the game into the right folder but when i try hitting the button to install it, nothing happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Feb 2013, 06:35

Could you explain more details about the update downloading with this simple installer?

Where the update will be downloaded?

And the mechanism of this installer... Is it true, this program ONLY download the SuperPatcher? That we are able download it directly from EA?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 20:53

i dont understand how this works.
Is there any instructions / guidance?

I've ran the runme.bat and downloaded the files. Now what?
Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Mar 2013, 01:30

this not working for me what file i meant to put it in sorry new to this Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Mar 2013, 18:08

I downloaded it but all the folders are empty. What's going on? There are no instructions. There is no readme file. What do I doooooooo? Pleaaaaaaaaaaase heeeeeelp me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 18:32

I tried this also but couldn't get it to work. Instructions pls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 14:50

please help with this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:26

Can you help me with my problem here : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11089-expansion

Thanks before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2013, 15:25

so i got a purchased copy of sims 3 but will this make it easier to install expansion packages to my game too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 18:44

Is there like a tutorial or something?? bc im really not getting it i dont even know what im supposed to do i just hm unzipped it or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 07:47

do you NEED to have all the folders filled because im missing a few expansions, anyway i unzipped all the games into the folders and my sims 3 files are in .ISO and the batch file doesent seem to read it, any advice?

is says
"installing
cannot find the installation directory of The sims 3 or of an expansion.
Returning to main menu
Press any key to continue"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 09:17

I'd expect there to be more answers to questions in a Sticky post for a tool that has no instructions...

This could be a great tool, I don't need it right now since I have everything installed already, but without proper support I don't think this will last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 12:52

perlerose wrote:I'd expect there to be more answers to questions in a Sticky post for a tool that has no instructions...

This could be a great tool, I don't need it right now since I have everything installed already, but without proper support I don't think this will last.

+1 What he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 13:41

are you suppose to download the sp before this will work?
i only need the stuff packs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 13:51

are you suppose to download the sp before this will work?
i only need the stuff packs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 13:52

i have all the ep (i bought them) i need stuff packs. someone help? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 13:53

Please do not double post...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 15:32

Can somebody help me with this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapper_skull Sun 30 Jun 2013, 19:39

Yes, this installs all, EPs and SPs, if you need something you can find it here.

Rapper_skull
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 20:13

Hey rapper, can you please reply to my email? or post back here, i realyl need some help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top