Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online registration of game won't work in cracks. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Online registration of game won't work in cracks. [SOLVED] Empty Online registration of game won't work in cracks. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2013, 14:53

I have some problems when I try to registered my game.. I have all the expansions and stuff downloaded from the pirate bay uploaded by games4theworld but when I try to register my game online at thesims3.com it says that invalid serial, I'm using the serial of the crack I downloaded. is there any solution with this?? I really want to play online..

Back to top Go down

Online registration of game won't work in cracks. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Online registration of game won't work in cracks. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Wed 30 Jan 2013, 18:53

In order to register online, you HAVE to buy your own game. The serials given in the installation guides are just for installing the game. You can buy any part of the game, even just a stuff pack, which generally go for about $15-20, and they do have sales occasionally.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Online registration of game won't work in cracks. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Online registration of game won't work in cracks. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 30 Jan 2013, 21:31

Hello,

Did that help?
If yes, is there anything else we can help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 03:05

Admin wrote:Hello,

Did that help?
If yes, is there anything else we can help you with?

it gives me the info why I cant't register. the problem now is I can't afford to buy and I have no mean of paying that when I bought online. but thanks so much for that information..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 05:44

You may be able to find a cheap copy on eBay. Just like invalidusername said, all you need is just one to really register. I bought a copy of the Sims 3 Base Game on eBay for $10. New and nver opened. I used it to get my online account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 31 Jan 2013, 22:13

Hello,

Indeed, doesn't have to be expensive at all.
You can try your luck at our free The Sims 3 Giveaways on our Facebook Page here now and then: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Games4theworld-Downloads/110924105707074

For now, topic closed. Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more help! Online registration of game won't work in cracks. [SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top