Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game keeps crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game keeps crashing Empty Game keeps crashing

Post by Guest Sat 09 Feb 2013, 02:15

Hey guys I got a small problemo. I'm at the beginning of the problem so I haven't really tried anything to fix it but basically I play The Sims 3 with every current ep and the first time it crashes when I tried to save. Now when I get into the game and play in a way that I just forget to save, it crashes on me after an hour or so.

P.S. I've had the game for a while and this has never really happened. My guess is it is happening because I tried installing the 70s, 80s, 90s sp. That's really the only difference since the last time I played.

Thanks for any help. The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Game keeps crashing Empty Re: Game keeps crashing

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 17:17

sometimes the crashing of the game is unavoidable... people here have stated that its because of EA's shoddy porting that was to blame so here's my quick fix get a mod that autosaves your game at certain intervals other than that... you can sue EA for no-support on OSX despite being described as playable on OSX.

PS: I also suffer the interval crashing of the game which is why I stopped playing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:03

Hey, guys! I had the same problem when Seasons came out and the only solution I could find was to low the graphics. Now I'm playing crashing-free, so try this and see what happens.
Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Game keeps crashing Empty Fix

Post by Guest Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:40

This is mostly caused by not having the right crack , please update your ultimate fix by going here and downloading the ultimate fix [ALL SIMS 3 UPDATED CRACKS] any problems just hit me up : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Enjoy Hammertime

-The Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top