Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval not saving with new patch. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval not saving with new patch. [CLOSED] Empty Sims Medieval not saving with new patch. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 18:18

Hi there!

Everything I've downloaded regarding Sims Medieval has been through Games4theworld, so let's get that out of the way. The original game, the patches, the Ultimate Fix (downloaded newest version last night), everything has been through you guys. SO! Outside downloads are not the problem.

Since downloading the new patch and the updated fix, I have not been able to save. I saw the same problem posted here not too long ago - the screen will look like it's saving for a split second, then will go back to gameplay. I really don't want to have to uninstall it since I've gotten pretty far into the game (at least far into New Beginnings, but still).

HELP!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval not saving with new patch. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval not saving with new patch. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 18:41

I'm having the same problem. I thought it was just me. Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval not saving with new patch. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval not saving with new patch. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 23:20

OMG I just signed up to post this topic. I wasn't sure if i was the only one with this issue. It'll show the plumbob saving for like 1 second and then go back. I uninstalled twice, and even deleted my saved games and it still does this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 May 2011, 00:06

Check out the "I can't get out." thread, here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1065-i-can-t-get-out

You are not alone.

Admin edit: Thank you; there's no use in opening the same topic again.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top