Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University Life Limited Edition content OUT NOW! (Download link) + Store Fixes updated.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

University Life Limited Edition content OUT NOW! (Download link) + Store Fixes updated. Empty University Life Limited Edition content OUT NOW! (Download link) + Store Fixes updated.

Post by Admin Fri 08 Mar 2013, 19:58

Hello everyone,

I'm posting this to let you all know that we've successfully uploaded the The Sims 3: University Life Limited Edition content to our official MediaFire account here yesterday: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4 (Under "Miscellaneous/Other") - I just didn't have the time to post this message and let you all know.

Also, we've updated the "Store Fixes" on our official MediaFire account.
RE-DOWNLOAD and re-apply them, if you wish to use them.

Have fun and - as usual - DO NOT post your problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead.

Last edited by Admin on Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:27; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

University Life Limited Edition content OUT NOW! (Download link) + Store Fixes updated. Empty Re: University Life Limited Edition content OUT NOW! (Download link) + Store Fixes updated.

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:32

Thank you, Admin! You're the best Smile

Back to top Go down

University Life Limited Edition content OUT NOW! (Download link) + Store Fixes updated. Empty Re: University Life Limited Edition content OUT NOW! (Download link) + Store Fixes updated.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 06:15

Hallo, I don't find it, under Miscellaneous I just have the Neighbourood folder, the magnet link on the download page isn't active and the direct link too..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 09:46

Thank you very much bro!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2013, 12:45

BulleCore wrote:Hallo, I don't find it, under Miscellaneous I just have the Neighbourood folder, the magnet link on the download page isn't active and the direct link too..

Select Miscellaneous and other and there are a lot of files just search it in the Miscellaneous and other folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 11:49

Yup I'm downloading it now via the magnet link, it is working now Wink Thank U have a nice week end!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top