Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion ??? Empty Expansion ???

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 02:52

I'm so sorry to post here and bother you admins... But I'm so desperate with my The Sims 3 right now... I read your thread above like 20 times now... and I still dont understand the meaning of these :
"Install The Sims 3 and all expansions you like, but install AT LEAST one of the following expansions: University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations." Noob

I cant even get past the 1st step, everytime I tried to install this notice appeared : Expansion ??? Troubl12
I tried to re-install but it's all the same.

I've already downloaded The Sims 3 - Seasons and Town Life Stuff. But I cant install either one of them.. :newfag:
I really wanna play this game guys. So please give me some further information about this. What is Expansion and why I can't install The Sims 3 Seasons.

Please please No

Back to top Go down

Expansion ??? Empty Re: Expansion ???

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 03:38

ArkantosX wrote:I still dont understand the meaning of these :
"Install The Sims 3 and all expansions you like, but install AT LEAST one of the following expansions: University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations."

Possible Solution: It means that you have to have at least one of these expansions. I don't exactly know why but I'm guessing that it might have something to do with the patch and ultimate fix.

ArkantosX wrote:I've already downloaded The Sims 3 - Seasons and Town Life Stuff. But I cant install either one of them..
I really wanna play this game guys. So please give me some further information about this. What is Expansion and why I can't install The Sims 3 Seasons.

So, you have already downloaded The Sims 3 but haven't installed it? Once this question has been answered I will be able to solve the problem. The answer is what I need to move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 13:48

This simply means that you haven't installed the base game The Sims 3, which is of course required before installing any expansions.
And for the fix to work, you need to install one of the expansions listed, but yours will do!

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 04 May 2013, 02:53

http://goo.gl/WVpUu

and

http://goo.gl/EUXHV

Are both links to the base game, which is needed to install anything else.

invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top