Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Error reading game files $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/es/Léeme.txt" fix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Error reading game files $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/es/Léeme.txt" fix. Empty "Error reading game files $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/es/Léeme.txt" fix.

Post by Admin Sat 23 Mar 2013, 18:54

Hello everyone,

Follow the instructions below to fix the "Error reading game files $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/es/Léeme.txt" error:

Benjette wrote:Simple fix I figured out myself, thought I'd share with fellow Mac users.

The file in question simply has an incorrect symbol. Replace the symbol after the L and before the e with é (copy and paste that symbol if you need to) and save the change, then the install should work. Mine did!

NOTE: Change the name BEFORE creating the .DMG file!

Good luck!

Original topic: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t8293-error-reading-game-files-installvolume-support-readme-es-leemetxt

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, "MAC SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED IN THE SECTION WITH THE SAME NAME.

Note that any and all questions posted under this thread, will be deleted without any explanation or advance warning. We have the Forum sections dedicated to Support purposes, for a reason.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

"Error reading game files $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/es/Léeme.txt" fix. Empty Re: "Error reading game files $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/es/Léeme.txt" fix.

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 06:28

hello everyone,

firstt, sorry for my bad english, i hope u all can understand what i mean, i'm not a native speak.

FYI, i'm using
macOS Sierra
version 10.12.6
Macbook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

and i already install WINESKIN WRAPPER & download all The Sims 4 file include Ultimate fix, and i already follow all instruction from G4TW, but i still have an error and i can't play The Sims 4.

i have windows parallel, but i don't want play in there, i'm so hopefully to play The Sims 4 on my mac not using window parallel.

so my problems is (take a look at picture i sent) everytime i launch The Sims 4 using my wrapper this always pop up

please help, i'm so desprated to play The Sims 4 on my mac

thanks

"Error reading game files $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/es/Léeme.txt" fix. Img20115

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top